Around Town.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" I yelled from miles and miles with Bella there patting my back to calm. "Look look its Ok! Its just Tisya helping you around the town no big deal!!" She snapped at me with a calm voice added. "Nu Something could happennnnnn......"

"Found the girly Mila." She whispered with a tease.

"Shhhhhhhh!!" I grabbed her muzzle shut with my tail holding her shut.

"Mhm-!" She swiped paws everywhere.

"Now its time for me and I could die. Have fun you." I snapped at her at Have then padded off to Tisya. After alittle lost moment I found him near a tree with two other cats that I couldn't get a paw on. "Hello..." Mumbled Tisya through a smile. That pale cat scared me and every other cat I wouldn't be surprise. Tisya did that little smile to me  then emotionless. "Well wanna visit the clan? Mila. " he did another smile to me then motionless again. I sighed thinking it won't go well as be for. "Sure...." I sighed, he smiled again and once again to motionless. He looked at the the two other cats nodding. I soon realized it was X and Wither. I never got that name...X....weird to me but maybe normal to Wither and Tisya. X was a black cat with a white eyes and white paws. Wither was just a black cat with blue eyes, Normal. Tisya was a white cat with green eyes, and nothing else but with a necklace of a  white cat itself with wings as if it was looking down and sitting.  They seem plain but I hufted. I smiled out for there help of me but Isn't Tisya....new too? I mean how can he help. 

"Well TIsya! let's go we don't have all day!" Yelled a she voice from above who sounded like Bella. I looked to see a she who looked nothing like Bella but cute tho. She was White with grey paws and tipped tail with a grey nose faded in too her face.  I frozed some with a blush. S-shes cute...! She jumped down and looks at me with quinted eyes. "Anddddd Who's this??" She telted. "Andddd its....Mila." I stuttered some and saw a shrug. We then looked at tisya and with a flick of his tail we followed.

Time skip OF DEATH! (Jk)

"Soooooo?" Mewed the she who never told her name to me.

"Sooooooo whattt" mewed Wither.

While they were talking I was behind the rest. To be honest it was nice and thanks for help. But where's Bella? She's new and she's not here.....maybe cuz I'm a boy? Blurp.

<Bella's POV Hehehehhe>

While walking on a fence following the few I chose that she whom Tisya said "Sockshad Mila eyeing her with some red.... That girls mad if she's stealing my future kits! I followed the rest of the time which felt like years. I may have fell infront of them once but gasped a hat and news paper and attended it. When they passed I sighed a relief. The place was bigger than we thought by time its over with it felt again like YEARS! But when they were done they sat on pillows in a cat bar. I saw Mila and Socks sitting aside eachother. I sighed, putted my face on and padded to them.

<Mila POV>

" Heyyyyyy sooo Milaa?" Came in Bella. I knew what to say by then.

"Maybe......alittle fun and good...." I stuttered barely

"Oooooh~ Whats ya talking about?" Bursted socks.

"Nothing!" Yelled Bella.

"Mhm right well imma get drunk cya!" She jumped on the table and padded to the bar eating catnip. Before not soon she fell over and rolled on her back like a mentally crazy kitty.

"She'll be fine." Mumbled wither starring at her.

"Mhm." Mumbled X along with.

"Hehe.....!" Yelled socks jumping to X. "I loved you...Since we were like kits....!" She mumbled laying on X head. Just then she spun and kicked x into the table. "Sworry...." She then fell into his spot asleep. We looked at Xwho was knocked out. "Dangggg she's strong when she's drunk!" Mumbled wither.

"NEW MOVE FOR SOCKS!" Yelled Wither. "DRUNK PAWSSSS!!!!"

"Whaaaat" We mumbled. This gonna be hard! With stupidity and me tho. ....

<Woooow this took a week to make this ONE chapter @-@ I'm scared for the rest>