D-dead...? WHO ARE YOU?!

A stabbing sharp pain ran through my back, leaving me froze. All i saw was Mila's smiling bright face as always, saying i wasnt tough enough and needa be brave more. Boozo standing there tinier then me, with a stabbing tail and glowing cyan color around. I coughed out blood on his now tired face, yet feeled with anger and rage of a deadly killer.

With a slight close a flash of pain stuck out my chest, falling on my side facing Boozo...and....MILA?! No...no... a spirit maybe? Mila? Again no....can't... Right?

His body is right over there peacefully. Then WHO IS DAT?

A red cat with orange eyes and a white tip tail and left paw tom. Next, a black and white, with uneven white paws, with a white stomache,chest,muzzle,and ears with deep icey blue eyes,she stood proudly next to him. The she NightCry, sat lifting up her paw and looking at her claws, with blue fire merging out. "The five rare blue fire?!" Yelled Bella staring on her side.

"Hell yea!" Yelled the tom Karma, holding a gun with his tail, twisting over his head and at Boozo. Karma launched
But he got held back from NightCry.

~~~

Watching Bella down and two other cats...tom and a she one with gun other a rare few blue fire.

Bella....

Only thought that left my head. What can I do? I'm dead. Its useless to help they well go through me. I'm useless... Nothing..... A useless dead cat sitting in darkness....

I'm......nothing

Now forever...

~~~

NightCrys's head turned some and her paw went down from Karma. Karma's head telted. " A spirit?" NightCry only shushed him.

Mila shined a smile for only NightCry could see. Whispers where heard and once again, NightCry heard everything he said. She looked at me (Bella...) Limped on my side panting.

NightCry eyed the tom cat in front of her as a dog about the same size stood next. He growled at Karma and NightCry then turned to a smirk same with Boozo. " New kitties! That's fun!" He giggled.

I lifted my head some. " Careful, I agree in a dragon form....I'm this now..."

"Ok Ok, now I ain't here to fight, I'm here to join." Said NightCry padding to Boozo and Chibi with there now narrowed eyes. " What are you talking about? You seem weak...."

"I seem weak I'm strong inside." She replied simply.

"Hm..." Boozo and Chibi turned around and whispered words we couldn't make out.

It reminded me so much back in Home Clan. Mila and...what was the other cats name? Oh well....they were amazing I now wonder where the other cat is today. We didn't tell him our leave or anycat and that! Not even our hoomans.

They turned around and looked at NightCry, then me. "To join you HAVE to kill Bella and take her dragon spirit!" Said Chibi with a smirk.

NightCry turned to me. "Ok." She simply replied padding towards me. I gulped leaping backwards or trying. Why cant my body move?! I yelled in my head. Her paws glowing her blue fire. Raising her paw up above me.

"Forgive me." She said. I blinked seeing dust fly then fall. She appeared behind Boozo and Chibi, grabbing Chibi back legs with her tail and slinging down. Jumping straight on him and pinning down with all her strength.

I stared in shock at the sudden speed. Karma went behind me and laughed. "She's wayyy stronger then you think Draco."

"E-eh..DRACO?!" I lifted my head and yelled. He put a paw on my muzzle and put my head down facing NightCry and Chibi.

"Warning, I said." She eyed Boozo who stood still.

~~~NightCry POV ~~~

I eyed Boozo. Chibi kicking me off and appeared next to Boozo. "This well be nice..." Said Chibi with a smirk.

All my paws glowing with blue fire staring at the two. They ran around stopping each beside me. More clones around me appearing then running to the left. I looked around blankly at spares of clones going fast. Daggers of silver come from around. I jumped up at one then another. Each one coming at me faster till I could barley keep up.

I turned and ran up against them, racing a paw up glowing more blue fire and putting out making clones PFF into smoke. Getting rid of a section I stared along still seeing daggers come from no where. I ran still dodging and jumped over them. All froze and Boozo jumped up right under me. As a paw hit my stomache and turned my entire body sideways and kicked with my back legs, letting my tail push his head back.

He fell back, going straight in the wall. I stared at Chibi running to Boozo. Boozo got up and they stared, while starting to run and making illusions of two of each. I raced over without warning and jumping up pinning both down. "Any last words..?" I said simply.

"Yea, tell Peai he is a jerk!" Yelled Chibi. I lifted my paws and slice straight through there chest. Blood running down their mouths. As blood splashed everywhere. I froze staring deeply at there dead bodies.

~~~Bella~~~

I stared shock. She killed them...?!? She turned and did a tiny smile. "Also, Mila needed me to tell you something." She said.

"What? Mila dead though he cant-"

"I can see and hear spirits that are dead you know."

I just nodded awkwardly. While Karma helped me up and on his back. NightCry padded next to him. Imma like these two I think.

~~~Socks~~~

I yelped and fell on my side as her blade cut across my side and chest. Tisya, in the corner of my eye, his ears dropped and he stared with kitty eyes. I looked at the rest. Ashley head down low.

"SHUTT UPP! END THAT CAT ALREADY YOU IDIOT!" yelled Blossom.

"YOU SHUT UP SHEY."

"SHUT UP!"

Mafia turned her blade up and raced it down to her stomach.

A cat from nowhere and another with Bella came, grabbing the blade and breaking the cycle. "Well we got to go anyway sadly...wait...BOOZO AND CHIBI D-?" She disappeared in plain sight with Blossom. The blossoms turned black and faded away slowly.

Tisya ran straight to Bella putting his forehead gently on hers. "My kitty god...I was worried you would get taken.."

~~~

Ok this was hard to make and a sucky end! Yay... Anytehway. This took FOREVER but I wanted to Start out and bam! But now you know I ain't dead but been working.

Note from NightCry person:Hello!!! I'm (BADASS) NightCry and this is my friends story (Karma)Like her storys or I'll will kill uuuu