Three days:She Goes!

"...."

Defea...there coming and fast! We need to quick the ritual up!" Yelled Chibi.

"Sh down Chibi! This takes three days to complete." Snapped Deafea.

Chibi shutted. I looked from the thought of those three students. They....can cheer anyone heart...now this?" I putted my head down then looked up keeping the symbol in my tail up. I sighed. Its for the best....for my life too.

---Bella POV---

I sighed at the sight. Tisya walked to me and putted his for head on mine. My eyes widen then to whimpers. "I know.....I know the pain your going threw." He whispered. My eyes widen.

"H-how?" I mewed softly.

"I had my family die in front of me...." I then understood that he's with me. "B-but I ain't loosing my pack comrades....I wouldn't accept my life anymore if losing you or anycat in the pack....I-I wouldn't be here if I didn't find this wonderful pack..." He putted a paw back and looked with his ears down. I smiled, then swayed my tail holding back whimpers and pain for Tisya.

"I well live till your gone....and if your gone I'm coming with! And with you! Always!" He smiled lifting him into happiness. "Now, Let's get our comrade." He nodded then he and the rest ran after me.

---TIME SKIP OF DEATHHHH-----

We ran into a pack the Sand pack. I saw some blood and got Biscuit to lick it for Mila. "Yep that's Mila Scent in it." I smiled then to a frown. "Why there Mila Blood tho?" Biscuit nodded a no for having no idea why. We saw a claw mark path then followed to two more or five at that! To many claw mark paths to count. We looked around trying to find a way till I saw a dragon curled up tiny diamond. I looked closely at it, having no hands, I turned to whimpers seeing it across all paths. Seeing no way to find Mila right path. We saw the main pack home then went to it. We went by to the building of there leader with many looks around, I spotted a brown cat with red. Something about him curious me a lot. I shook it off then padded with the others. I looked back noticing him gone. Maybe it was in my head..... We went to the door. I looked back to them and they nodded but biscuit. Rolled my eyes to face the door and knocked with my tail. "Come in." They mewed and I shrugged to open the door with my tail facing the leader. We padded into a line. "Hello, may we forest pack cats and dog stay for our mission? The mission is to get a dragon spirt back from to our pack who got caught."

"Defea?" There leader barked. I just nodded.

"Well on your mission may I get two more on your team? Were dealing the same." I gasped.

That cat from earlier!