Train Now! With a side kick.

"So this....Kit?"

"What about the kit?"

"This kit has more than it thinks,right?"

"Yes yes! More then ever! A power to save this world! We can save the world with him and everything in it!"

"That's hard work tho."

"True, but we can do it!"

"Very well then."

"But how......"

"Many ideas....(Name Unknown till den)"

"Hehe! Leave it allll to me!"
<Back to Mila and Bella POV>

"Is socks Ok Tisya?" I mewed curious of her Drunk Paws ability.

"She's fine. What you like her or something?" He padded closer with a smirk.

"N-no!" I snapped at him and he backed quickly away.

"Fine fine!" He shrugged.

"Oh and lover boys we have training today soooooo."

We sighed and with a squish of her fluffy tail we followed. We went to a field told by master. A little cat that looked close to a kit appeared in front of us and looked up slowly... "Hai! I'm Boozo!" He mewed at us proudly.

"Was they drunk for giving us a kit....?" Mumbled Bella.

"Anddddd why would THEY be drunk...?" He mewed to Bella I could tell the cutest he could.

<Bella's POV>

Awwwww he was so cute how could I dislike him and say stuff like that!!!! I mean seriously! I went down to my stomach to him and purred. "To cute to doubt!" I then looked to Mila who was starring with eye widen. He looked to Tisya and whisper something I couldn't make out. I shrugged and Boozo gave the cutest eyes everrrrrr! I backed away trying to ignore the kawaiiness but couldn't and stared even more. Before Tisya pushed me......

<Mila POV>
"Hey Tisya I just noticed were surrounded by cats...!"

"Seriously?!?! We should be training sooo!" Before a blink Tisya pushed Bella out the way fully. Never thoughted I'll see Tisya like him do that.Also ingore the fact that Tisya pushed her!
Then Boozo nodded. "Now for starters were doing a fighting thing! You pretty much gotta use team work and bring me down!!! Also steal this herey bell." He held a bell with his teeth jingling it around. "Soooooooo BEGIN!!!!!" With that word all three of us jumped into the air and hid. But with a flash he appeared to Tisya behind his tail. With that I heard a scream coming from where Tisya was, I watched more to see a bloody Tisya come out his bush and Boozo with. "Nextttt!" He purred. I heard another scream from Bella with her coming out a tree and falling next to Tisya. And with a panic I jumped onto him yelling and swipeing.

<Bella POV>
I stared at mila on the ground, swipeing his paw at his head. Boozo has that? I turn to boozo staring at Mila then me. I closed my eyes quickly and turned hopeing to not be trapped. To my luck I didn't. I sighed a relief then while boozo seemed districted I jumped for it. Only to be caught still, He also has his paw on my head and with a flick of his paw I backed up into a dark room. I am caught! I looked and squirmed everywhere for a exit. Nothing but with a turn a gaint eyeball stared me down. I stared with my eyes widen and mouth alittle open. The eye then had blood coming over it and it disappeared with a swift the blood darted to me. I got up and ran to more darkness. I stopped at a room of eyeballs. I looked down and was standing on one. I screamed then backed up to more . I screamed even more."GET ME OUT THIS HELL IM IN!!!!" I Screeched.

<Tisya POV>

I blinked as Bella was next to Mila on the ground holding her head and crying, "GET ME OUT THIS HELL IM IN!!!!!". I knew to not look at Boozo's eyes. I looked down then ran for it seeing his paws in view then jumping up and kicked him straight head first into a tree. Both the items where in my Jaws. I stared at boozo then the two crazy cats knowing they ain't free. I felt and tasted some iron and blood. I looked down at the items then saw a knife stained and covered in red fresh blood. I looked at Mila and Bella who was dead and limp same with Boozo. I looked around more to see scared kits. " No!plz don't take us too!" They yelled then before I knew it I standing in front of them and a flash came with screams. I looked and they were limp. "H-how....d-did I do this? This knife ain't mine..........how?!"

<Mila POV>

A flash came to us all to the ground. I looked to Boozo who was laughing. "Maybe I went far on that but man!" I hissed. "How did you do that to me?! And...and......." I bursted out into a cry voice (Cats can't cry sos ye)

"Your that cat......that can trap people into a spell of there worst nightmares that they have at that very moment....it lasts only a sec......but to the trapped person it can feel like years of torture....How did we get caught tho....." Bella mumbled

"Easy, looking into the eyes orrr if your weak at the time of that nightmare I could get in your body easily.

" sounds like a pervert in that way..." Mumbled Tisya. He smiled and we knew we have lost his round plus time was over to. The sunset.

---Unknown---

"So?"

"Well I trained with the subject who's veryyyy stupid and veryyy easy to kill"

"Haha! Good all we needa do is get him and BAM!"

"Oh wait you! We needa wait and I know how much (Unknown) hates to wait his prey."

"Grrr....."

"Little puppy!"

"Silence!"

"...."

"Now we MUST wait our subject.....time well come...."

<Who are they talking about? Who are they? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT chapter!)

(ALSO QUIZ TIMEEE!! What does Boozo use to use his spell? Don't look up hun! Hey you just did I bet!!!!)