Return To Beacon Hills Part 3

"It's really started, hasn't it?" Malia said, shifting anxiously.

Stiles looked at his ex-girlfriend in question. "What's started?"

Scott gave Deucalion one last glance before standing up, staring at all of them. "It's an all out war." His eyes fell on his sister who gave him a soft smile and he rushed towards her, wrapping his arms around her and she wrapped her own around his torso.

Peter glanced at the two siblings and then at his nephew

Peter glanced at the two siblings and then at his nephew. "As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion, what are you two doing here?" He asked the two, once Mia and her brother pulled away. "You two should be with your son, playing house." He reminded them.

Mia sighed, ignoring the reminder of how she's been away from her baby boy for too long. "Damien found a pack of slaughtered wolves and we got worried."

"So then we found another pack slaughtered in Brazil." Derek continued. "There were two words written in blood on the wall. Beacon Hills."

"You came back for Beacon Hills?" Scott looked at the two in disbelief. He wanted his sister safe and away from here especially when his nephew was still young.

"No, we came back for you." Mia told him softly, crossing her arms over her chest. "You don't honestly think that I'd let you fight that crazy old man alone, did you? What kind of big sister would I be if I did." He smiled at her words.

They all quickly turned their heads when they heard crackling from the jeep radio. "Blood and destruction, dreadful objects so familiar." They quickly rushed towards the jeep when they heard Gerard's voice. "All pity choked with custom of fell deeds. Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge, with Ate by his side come hot from hell, shall in these confines with a monarch's voice... Do you know the rest, Scott?" Gerard asked. "Do you know your Shakespeare?"

Scott held the radio handset and saw Derek motioning that he knew and held the device towards him. "Cry, 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of war." He said, trying to not the anger slip through his tone as he was reminded of how Gerard had sent men to attack his home.

"War, indeed." The older hunter said. "Welcome back, Derek. You must all be feeling rather nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?" He taunted.

Scott pushed the button as he spoke back. "Yeah, well, why don't you come join us and I can thank you in person?"

"I even have a few visitors for you, from London." He revealed, sounding amused. "Even someone like Jackson Whittemore couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills." The group looked towards Lydia who looked stunned. "Say hello, Jackson." They could hear Jackson's groans of pain as he was shocked by a baton.

"Do it again, old man." Jackson snapped harshly. "Come a little closer. I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass..."

"Lost none of his charm, has he?" Gerard chuckled. "You can find him here with us at the armory, Scott." He paused slightly. "In fact, I'm going to tell you where to find all of them. Your Deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while responding to a call at Eichen House. Your father was on his way back from San Francisco with the goal of entering the fight. But he didn't get far. You might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight. Liam and his friends are there now. Optimistic of them, but woefully ill advised. This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. Which is why you'll come to me. You will try to save as many as you can. And you might even save a few. But your limited resources will be spread thin. Ultimately you will fail." Scott began to slowly crush the device in his hand. "The dogs of war, Scott. They're coming for you..."