Return To Beacon Hills Part 2

Derek tensed and glanced at his wife, hearing footsteps behind them and quickly pulled her to hide. Once the person following them got close enough, he grabbed them and slammed them into the nearest wall and his glare faltered when he saw it was Chris Argent.

"Derek." The older man greeted bluntly and his eyes fell on the older McCall. It had taken a while for him to track them down but he finally managed to catch up to them. "Mia."

Mia stared at him. "Chris." She mused, she felt her worry for Beacon Hills especially her brother and mom worsen. Why was Chris Argent following them? Were things getting bad?

"You could've called." Derek snapped at him, letting him go as he stood beside his wife who eyed the older man.

He gave him a deadpan expression. "I don't have your number."

Derek blinked. "I should probably give you my number." He muttered.

Glancing at his wife who only looked between the two in amusement before the three listened to the reasons behind Chris following them all the way here.

She was still trying to not feel to bothered by the fact that her husband was being chased down by the FBI. It was honestly getting tiresome for to find out that the man she loves kept being framed for murder.

.

☾☾☾

.

"There's another vault?" Chris questioned the Hale in disbelief as the two men were on their way there. Mia had reluctantly stayed in the car to wait for them which obviously caused her to give her husband the silent treatment as he sighed.

"More than one Hale," Derek started as he began unlocking the lock on the chain. "More than one vault." He said bluntly, even though the number of family members he had, had dropped since the fire.

The two walked inside the now unlocked fence. "I get the need to keep your feet from the fire, but I also don't think you wanna see Beacon Hills burn to the ground." The older man retorted as they walked.

"You're asking me to come back?" He asked sounding a bit surprised that the Argent made the effort to come searching for him.

He and Mia had already planned on going back but had needed to make this one stop before going back. They weren't going to let Scott and the rest fight without some more back up.

Chris pursed his lips, trying to not frown. "How about, admitting with great difficulty that we need you?" He breathed out.

Derek tried to not look to amused by his obvious difficulty at saying those words. "That sounds more like an Argent."

"And protecting Beacon Hills sounds more like a Hale."

"Hey, if I go back, it's not for Beacon Hills." The Hale said honestly. "And there's something that Mia and I needed to take care of first." He pulled out a glass bottle filled with a yellow liquid inside.