Chapter 3*

Since their first date, it had been pure bliss and happiness for the new couple

Since their first date, it had been pure bliss and happiness for the new couple. At least that's what Damien could see whenever the two were in the same room together. Even though he missed hanging out with her like they used to do, it made him happy to see the way her brown eyes would brighten up at the mention of Derek Hale.

It was amusing at times since Mia had always been focused on her studies and working for that vet that seemed to be in the know of the secret he kept from his best friend. His best friend who was completely unaware that he was a Kitsune and that the boy she was dating was a werewolf. He hadn't known about Derek until he got a whiff of his scent.

He was starting to believe that maybe just attracted supernaturals to her. He walked outside where he found Mia studying as usual and felt a sudden need to tease her. "So you and Derek seemed to have gotten a lot closer." Damian commented, taking a seat beside her.

The brunette looked up from her book, "Your point?" She muttered with a sigh, taking a grape from the container she brought. 

"Well I wondering if you wanted to hang out after you get off work." He huffed as he took one her grapes and ate it.

Her brown eyes softened, filled with guilt. "I'm sorry, I can't. Derek's coming over later to study." She said apologetically.

"Wow, that's..."He pouted for a second before it turned into a smirk, the idea coming back to him."Wait a minute, woah you little minx." Damian wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

She looked at him in confusion. "What does that mean? We're just studying." Feeling slightly creeped out by her best friends grin.

He sighed seeing how oblivious she was. "Studying doesn't just end in studying." He sang hoping she would catch on which she did. "Oh, come on Mia don't be such a prude." He retorted seeing the look she was giving him.

She blushed. "I'm not. It's just-I don't know." Mia muttered focusing back on her book instead of having sex with Derek. "Don't you think it's a little fast and too soon?"

He sighed and gave her a smile. "Look I'm just messing with you, but if you do decide to act on it." He slipped something into her hand. "Here." He stood up, amusement in his eyes.

She opened her hand, seeing it was a condom she blushed. "Damian." She hissed as he chuckled, leaving his flustered friend behind as she quickly rushed to hide the object.

He headed back inside to get to class. Mia hid the condom in her back pocket, praying that it wouldn't fall out. She huffed in annoyance as she went back to studying trying to forget the embarrassing conversation with her friend.

.

☾☾☾☾

.

A few tables away from her Derek sat down to eat his lunch. He took a sip from his drink and took a glance at his girlfriend who seemed intently focused on studying. He couldn't help but stare at her, the way her brows furrowed in concentration and a small pout on her lips.