1- Teacher's Pet

Y/n POV

"Hello Miss Y/n are you ready for me to teach you a little something". There in front of me was Miss.Hansen in a short skirt and a tight ass shirt that only buttoned the first 3 buttons. She slowly touch my shoulders as she walked around me. When she got to the back of me her hands spread down my breast soon resting there. Her face buried into my neck and i could feel her breath as it leaves her lips.

"Oh..... Miss.Hansen I-"I swallowed the lump now in my throat. She straddles me and bits her lip before she spoke.

"I think that you just need to shut up and let me..teach you." She started to unbutton her shirt and then she placed my hands on her hips. She soon started to grind on me as she kissed down my neck. It felt so good, honestly i never felt this much pleasure from one person.

"Y/n......Y/n.......Y/n........

Y/n...wake up your going to get caught with your loud snoring". I slowly picked my head up not paying any attention towards the girl in front of me. I go to put my head down again but the she devil herself comes up to my desk.

"Good morning Miss Y/n. Did you sleep well or how about tell the class about what you are dreaming about. I look up at her and put on a kind small.

"Miss Hand-sand im so sorry sleeping in your class. What can i do to make it up". I looked up at her and put on my puppy dog eyes and pout my lips. I could almost see a fire start in her eyes.

"You Know what you can do something to make it up its called staying after school for 2 hours. i think its called detention". Her face grows a smirk as she walks away. "God does she have to look so good all the time". I put my head back down and try to wish this detention slip away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey are you going to be ok here". I hug Lauren and tell her i will be fine as she walks me to Ms. Hansen's room. I hug Lauren one more time and walk into hell. There she was in her desk grading papers with her resting bitch face.

Without out taking her eyes off the papers she knows its me."Hello Miss. Y/ln im glade you can find my class". I roll my eyes and sit in the front desk.I slouch down into my chair and play with a random pen that was on the desk. Every once in a while i could see miss Hansen look up at me. I started to get bored so i decided to tease her. When she looked up at me i would ether bit my lip, or lick my lips, even go as far as stuck on the pen.

Miss.Hansen then got up she went to the door pulling down the blinds, and locking the door. She sat on her desk and unbuttons her blouse just a little so i could clearly see her body. Then she crossed her arms and looked up at me with a heavy sigh.

"Y/n you should know by now never to poke the bear". She started to bite her lip then got up from her desk. She put her hands on my desk and bent over looking straight into my eyes.

"I heard what you said as i walked away y/n and i see what you were "trying" to do".

"You listen to me little girl you could not handle me even if i was a kitty ride at the carnival so dont try act a hard dawg". in that moment i wanted to get up pin her to the wall and show her what this little girl could do.

i stood up and sat on her desk. she walked in front of me with her arms crossed. "You know Dinah you talk a lot of shit for a mouth so pretty". I had my hand on her face when i started to slowly lean into her lips.

Our lips danced with each other the passionate kiss soon turned into a fight for dominance. Her tong now trying to gain entrances into my mouth. i soon got annoyed and tugged on Dinah hair. i took what i wanted and soon she spoke only in moans now.

"Now who cant handle who".