❁THIRTY SEVEN ❁

A week later

Imzachherron

Liked by: mama

Liked by: mama.herron, lydia.paul, And 181,991 others.

Imzachherron- Made it to Cork, Ireland with my baby❤️😘

Comments are disabled for this post

Lydia's POV

We were walking through the airport and got stopped by a couple of fans. "Hi Lydia I'm Hollie can I have a picture?" A fan asked. I snapped out of my trance from my phone because most of them were there for Zach. "Huh? Me?" She nodded excitedly. "Oh well of course." We took the picture and I followed her Instagram and we left. "Lydia you've got to start a YouTube channel. Pleaaassseeee." "Maybe. I don't know." "You're a Paul you've gotta start one." "Fine I'll start one when we get back to L.A." "YAY!" He squealed like a girl.

We get to our hotel and check in and we get in the elevator to get to our floor and Zach is terrified. He leaned his head up against the elevator and squeezed his eyes shut. I reached for his and and pulled him into me. I cupped his face with my hands and looked into his eyes, now open. I kissed his cheek and walked out of the elevator. He came out behind me. "Thank you. I was literally about to have a panic attack. But you teased me!" "I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. We had major jet lag so we just cuddled and slept.

The next morning Zach and I woke up and we went to the lobby and ate breakfast. As I was eating my food I felt something like I've never felt before. Almost like someone I Love was in danger. "Ella." I mumbled. "What?" Zach said confused. I ignored him and took my plate and threw it away as I called Logan.

Big Bro🤗- "Hey Sis glad you called."

Me- "Is Ella okay." I asked on the verge of tears.

Big Bro🤗- "Yeah she's fine I left her with Jake."

Me- "ARE YOU INSANE?!?" I yelled
In the elevator with Zach next to me.

Big Bro🤗- "I had a meeting I had to go to."

Me- "Ok well there was Ayla, Kenny, hell even mom is in town. But you gave my child to not only to we are not on speaking terms, but to the one that has, I don't know, 30 people living in the same house and all they do to destroy things!!!!!!!" I screamed into the phone. I could feel Zach growing furious next to me.

Big Bro 🤗- "Stop worrying. I have this all under control." I hung up the phone and called Jake as I stomped out of the elevator.

He answered almost immediately.

"You gotta help me. How do I tame your child. All she does is-"