❁THIRTEEN ❁

Felicitys pov

Jonah had asked me on a date. I'm so nervous. I like him. I don't know if he likes me. But it's a date So that means he likes me right? Right? Jack asked Sydney on the date......... So it's a double date. This is what I'm wearing:

I had just put my heels on when I got a knock at the door

I had just put my heels on when I got a knock at the door. It was Sydney. She was wearing this:

"Hey Felii!" "Hey Syd! Are you nervous

"Hey Felii!" "Hey Syd! Are you nervous. I'm nervous.you look gorgeous by the way."I said. "Thanks! Yeah a little. I mean Jacks really hot. What if he doesn't like me. Ughhh life is so confusing!!" she said laying back on my bed. "That's what I'm wondering too." I said flopping on the bed next to her, "Let's think on the bright side. What if they do like us? Then what? They are leaving in a week." I said. "That's true. I mean we could do long distance. I've always wanted to do one of those cute long distance relationships where they see each other for the first time in a long time and hug in the airport and stuff. (A/N- Your welcome Syd😂😂😂 idek of this is true.) I mean there's always FaceTime." she said. I was about to say something when I get cut off by the door bell. "Oh God there they are. Do I look okay?"I asked freaking out. "Felii you look amazing! What about me?!" "Gorgeous." I replied. This is gonna be a fun night. I hope.

Sydney's pov

Felii and I are freaking out. We look amazing by the way. Anyways back to what we are freaking out about. Jonah and Jack. They are taking us to this fancy italian restaurant in Downtown L.A. We were just talking when we hear a knock at the door. Oh Lord please help us.
"Oh God they're here. Do I look okay??" Felii asks.
"Felii you look amazing! What about me?" "Gorgeous." We open the door and they are wearing this:

((pretend it's just Jack and Jonah))Holy jeeperznutz Jack looks SO HOT OMG! "Thanks Syd

Holy jeeperznutz Jack looks SO HOT OMG! "Thanks Syd." Back said blushing which made me bluh in embarrassment. So far this is not going planned. Jonah breaks the awkward silence. "Well let's go shall we?" Jonah said sticking his arm out for Felii. Jack walked over and did the same. Our faces are still red. Oh Lord.

Anna's pov

We were running out of my room towards the kitchen. I open my bedroom door and see Jake. Zach sees him too and immediately wraps his arms around me. His face is boiling with anger. "Hey! Let go of my sister. I wanna talk to her." Jake pleades. "I don't wanna talk to you Jake. And don't call me your sister cause you never treated me like one. Logan why did you let him in." I said with my voice cracking and tears forming in my eyes. "I didn't let him in. The door must have been unlocked. He was here when I got here and he won't leave." Logan said with anger. "JAKE GET OUT!" Zach screamed causeing me to jump. "Sorry baby." he said pulling me closer. "I'm not leaving until I talk to her!" "THERES NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT YOU'VE SAID ENOUGH!" I yelled. I pushed Zachs arms away from me because I'm not even dad anymore. I'm angry. "Jake get out." "But Ann-" "Jake I said get out!" I said. He walked out. I ran to the kitchen to the cupboards. I grabbed a plate and Logan looked at me. I threw it down and jumped back. "HECK YEA ANNA! GET YOUR ANGER OUT!!" Logan yelled. "Logan too loud." I told him. "Right sorry." "I don't want Jake around me anymore." I grabbed the food and Zachs hand and walked to my room. I need to go chill out. I finishes eating and walked to my closet and picked this out to go to bed in :

I walk out of the bathroom and I see Zach laying on the bed with his Zaxbys box next to him

I walk out of the bathroom and I see Zach laying on the bed with his Zaxbys box next to him. "Are you awake?" I ask. "Yeah. What's up." "Nothing." "Ok. Come here. I wanna cuddle" he said. "Okay." I giggled. I love him so much.

Jonah's pov

Tonight is the night that I ask Felii to be my girlfriend. I hope she says yes. I know I've only known her for a week but it feels like we've known each other for ever. I hope this goes well. "Hey Felii can I talk to you for a sec?"I asked her. "Yea sure." she replied. We walk out to the balcony of the restaurant and look over at the view. (Get ready for a cheesy moment) "Wow. Its so beautiful." she said.(here Its is. You probably already know) "But it's not as beautiful as you." I said. "You don't mean that." "Why would you think that? Felii your the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Your perfect in every way. The way you laugh lights up my day. When you smile you make me smile. You look amazing in anything. You're smart, confident, fearless, loving, and absolutely stunning. You'll go out of your way to put people before yourself. I'm so in love with you Felii. I honestly don't know anything else to say but......... Felii will you be my girlfriend?" she hesitates. "Omg Jonah that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Of course I will be your girlfriend!"she cheers. I pick her up and spin her around. I put her down and her smile turns into a frown. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "You're leaving in a week. I won't be able to see you for 6 months. How is this gonna work out?" she said really sad. I wanna take her with me but I can't. David won't let us. We had a meeting and he said that They can't take anymore than Anna. She's only going for like 2 months (I know I said She was going the whole tour but that didn't seem fair so I narrowed it down.). I might see her at shows but that's it. This sucks. "We will get through this okay? I'll see you at shows and stuff like that. Lets not think about it and enjoy this week okay?" I said pulling her into a hug. "okay."

While that was happening

Jack's pov

I'm gonna ask her. Jonah just took Felii outside. My turn. Lets do this. Plz say yes plz say yes plz say yes.
"Sydney?" "Yea Jack?" "Look. I like you. Not like as a friend but like more than that. Syd your so beautiful! (you look so beautiful. No? Ok I'll stop) When ever I see you it's like everyone and everything around us stops. When I first met you I thought you were beautiful but way out of my league. In this past week I've had a few bad days but your so funny that I completely forget about everything and focus on you because your amazing that I want you. I want you to be mine. I want to call you MINE. Sydney I'm so in love with you it's crazy. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask with a giant smile on my face. "J-Jack are you serious?! Of course. Yes yes Jack I will be your girlfriend." She says running up to me and pulling me into a hug. Best. Day. Ever.

______________________________
Crazy next few chapters coming within a week or 2. I've been really busy with school lately so I don't know how often I will be able to publish. Please forgive me. Ilysm💗