❁THIRTY FOUR ❁

Lydia's P.O.V.

I am now 6 months into my pregnancy an IM HUGE. I just turned 17. I literally had to make like 4 trips to target for new clothes. I was in the bathroom while Zach was in the bedroom with Roko. "Babe come here. I wanna cuddle." Zach said. I waddled my way out and he just laughed at me. "Shut up." I said getting into the bed with him. "I'm sorry." That night we just cuddled and enjoyed each others company.

The next day

Logy- "Hey sis. I have a surprise for you and Zach so could you please come over."

Me- "Yea let me wake him up."

Logy- "K. I'll give you 3 hours. To get ready and get here."

Me- "Ok. Bye Logy. I love you."

Logy- "Bye sis I love you too"

I hung up the phone with Logan and went into the room to wake up Zach. "Hey baby. Wake up we gotta go to Logan's." I said shaking him lightly. "Ok." he mummbled and stretched out. "How long have you been awake?" he asked in his husky morning voice. "Since like 7." "What time is it now?" "Like 8:30." he missed and got up out of bed and went downstairs. I went into my closet and picked out my outfit.

 I went into my closet and picked out my outfit

((just pretend the boots aren't heels))

By the time I was done Zach was too. "I'm not even gonna do my hair. I really don't feel like doing it today." he said grabbing a beanie and putting it on. I giggled and we went out to the car.

We arrived at Logan's and he ran out to the car giving us blindfolds. "Its a surprise. Put them on and grab my hand." we did as he said and he slowly pulled us in the house. We took off the blindfolds and I started crying.

"You did all of this for us?" I cried

"You did all of this for us?" I cried. "Well of course. I am the best Uncle ever." Logan replied holding his arms out for us. "Oh and when I babysit or hang out with the baby girl," he said leading us up the stairs and into Evans old room, "Since Evan doesn't live here anymore I didn't have anything to use this room for I made it a playroom/ nursery." he said smiling. Zach was in tears. I was in tears. ((Picture up top^^^))

"Logan thank you so much." Zach said crying, hugging me. "You're welcome guys. Now the guests should be here soon." he said walking out of the room. "I can't believe he did this." Zach said wiping his tears. "Me neither," I said doing the same, "He really wants to be the best uncle." we both laughed and went downstairs to see all my old friends I knew in the house. Archie, Betty, Jughead, Veronica, and even Kevin. "Lydia!! Oh My God look at you are rocking that pregnant woman look." Veronica said waving her hands in the air up and down my body. "Hey Roni! Thank you." I said hugging her. "Betty! Hi!" "Hi! How are you?" "I'm doing great!" "Archie. Look I'm so-" "No don't be. I'm happy for you and I know I'll find somebody." "Alright." I said hugging him. "Jughead. How's that book coming along?" I asked. "It's a work in progress." He states and hugged me. "Did you forget about your BGF?" Kevin said holding his arms out. "BGF Kev? Really?" I said hugging him. "Uh yeah. Best Gay Friend. DUUH." He said letting go. I stepped back into Zach's arms and I put my hands on my lower back. "You okay baby?" Zach said. "Yea. Just the baby weight getting to my back." I said gesturing to my stomach. Zach brought everyone I was talking to, to the living room so I could sit down.

Zach's POV

While Lydia and her old friends were talking I was pulled away by Archie. "Look Zach. As you know I love Lydia. A lot. But obviously you love her more. Just please take care of her and the baby. We have been best friends since birth and she's like my little sister. Please take care of her. If not for me then for the baby." Archie pleaded. "I'm planning on it. And once we are 19 I'm marrying her. I would never even think about leaving her or the baby. But thanks for looking out for her, her whole life Archie. If it wasn't for you or Logan then I probably wouldn't have met her." I said walking back to Lydia.

Ella's birth February 12, 2019

Lydia's pov

I woke up from the feeling of liquid trickling down my leg. I shake Zach awake. "Zach my water broke." "What?" He asked sleepy. "My flipping water broke. I need to go to the hospital like now. Baby is coming type of situation." I said standing up to get dressed. "Wait seriously?" "Would I be joking?" We stared at each other for a while then snapped out of it for us to rush around to get our stuff for the hospital. "Ok. Diaper bag?" I said. "Check." Zach replied. "Clothes for all three of us?" "Check." "Pillows?" "Check" "Blankets?" "Not Check." He said running upstairs and grabbing my favorite blankets. "Ok. Check." "Car seat?" "Check" "ok lets go." I said waddling to the car. Zach held my hand as I kept track of my contractions that came every 5 minutes. I squeezed his hand every time one came and it hurt.

We arrive at the hospital and check in and we get everything set for me to have my child.

About 12 hours into my labor I finally feel like I'm about to have my child. "Zach get a doctor." I said in the middle of a big contraction. " U ok." "Ella is coming. Like right now. Doctor please." Zach runs out of the room and comes back in with doctors and Logan. "Ok Ms. Herron (😁😏😏) push on 3. 1............2..............3.." I pushed as hard as I could. (A/N- I'm uncomfortable 😂😂) " Your doing great. Again. 1..........2..........3" I pushed again and all the doctors faces lit up. "Wow. That was fast. Ms. Herron you did great." The nurse said cleaning my Ella off and giving her to me. "What's her name?" "Ella Grace Herron." I replied smiling at Zach who was in tears. "Hey babygirl. I'm your dad." Zach said wiping his eyes and very softly rubbing her head placing a gentle kiss on it. "And I'm your mom." I whispered starting to cry. Zach kissed my head, "We made this beautiful human." I smiled kissing him on the lips. We are one happy family.

_______********_______
Hey guys so this is an interesting update. I'm gonna make another update explaining what's happenings. I used to watch Daily Bumps and Ellie And Jared when they had their kids so that's how I know this stuff. Also I remember when my mom had my brother so😁😁