❁TWENTY ONE ❁

Previously on chapter 20......
"She's in a coma.............."

Zachs pov

It's been about a month (HA I TRICKED YOU. I think. Idk.........um.......so back to the story......) and Lydia still hasn't woken up. I haven't left. I haven't slept. I've barely eaten. I keep asking the doctor if she's alive. He said she's alive. God I hope so. Also we cancelled the tour. I told them to go without me but they refused. Sydney, Felii, Natasha, Logan and the boys come and visit everyday. I'm scared that if I leave she will either for it wake up and I wont be there. I smell HORRIBLE. I would shower here at the hospital but again she might wake up. Or die. Or both. I don't know. After I think for about an hour and then the guys come in.

"Hey Zach. How you holding up?" Daniel asked. "Meh." I mumble. "Zach go home and take a shower please. I can smell you from the front doors. Outside." Syd says walking in. "No. We've been over this. I bet you if I leave she will wake up." I said. "Fine then shower here." Corbyn suggested. "Again what if sh-" I started. "Hush your mouth. You can take a 5 min shower." Jack says walking closer. "Nope never mind you need like a 30 min shower. Oh my god Zach." Jack says. "Fine." I give in. "Thank god! I brought your stuff." Corbyn said pulling out a duffle bag from behind his back. I grab it sadly and walk over to Lydia and kiss her forehead. "Please wake up baby. I love you." whispered shedding a tear. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I look at myself in the mirror. "EW OH MY GOD!" I yell disgusted. "HA TOLD YOU!" Jack yelled. I quickly turned on the shower.

-Skip the shower because there's not point in going into detail-

I get dressed and stuff. I don't even care about my hair right now. I walk out and the guys are all talking to Lydia. She's awake. I drop my bags and run up to her. "I can't believe I turn my back for 10 minutes to shower and you wake up." I say engulfing her into a hug. "I Love You baby girl." I said crying happy tears. "I love you to Herron." she said hugging me back. I pull away and attack her with kisses all over her face. She looks at my face. "Zach you need to sleep." she told me. "No I'm fine." I reply yawning. "Come here and sleep in the bed with me." she says scooting over. "Okay fine. I haven't slept since you went into a coma. A month ago." "I can tell." We cuddle up and fall asleep as the guys leave the room. I'm back to normal. More than normal.😁😁

1 week later (i know a lot of time skips im sorry)

Lydias pov

"LETS GO I WANNA GO HOME!!" I shouted at Zach with him fixing his hair. I go in the bathroom and mess up his hair and pull his hand. "Please." I say looking at him with puppy eyes. "Stop." he say smiling. "Stop what?" I make puppy eyes again. "That! It's so freaking cute." I just giggle. "Ok let's go. He says putting on a beanie. "You couldn't do that in the first place?" I said annoyed. We intertwine out hands and walk out of the hospital. "FINALLY!!!!!" I yelled. Zach just looked at me and laughed. I stared at him with a smile. "What?" He asked snapping me out of admiring the beautiful human being. I giggle "Nothing." he laughed. "Wait. Didn't tour start like a month and a half ago?" I asked. "Yea we cancelled it because I wouldn't leave the hospital or that chair. I completely ignored my phone." he said with a small smile at the end.
"So why don't we (😂😂😏😏😉😉) plan another one." I said laughing at what I just said. "Nah. Not right now. I mean I love my fans but I feel like I've been a horrible boyfriend lately. So that's why we are going away somewhere. We are going to my beloved home. Texas." he said as we pulled in the driveway of the why don't we house. "When?" "3 days." "How long?" "Don't worry about it." he said with a smile interlocking put hands. We walked through the door. The house was silent. "Where are the guys?" "They went home. Like back to their families." "Oh ok." "So what do you wanna do?" "Movie night?" I gasp putting my hand on my chest. He looks at me with worry. "TWILIGHT MARATHON!!" "Huh?" "Your about to watch the best movie series ever."I said grabbing my bag and running upstairs to change. I change into this.

I run down the stairs

I run down the stairs. "LETS DO THIS!" I yell. I stop at the bottom of the stairs and I don't see Zach there. "Zach?" I ask nervously. Knowing he's gonna scare the crap out of me. He goes behind me and picks me up by my waist. "AHHHHH!" I scream. He puts me in his shoulders and runs outside to the pool. "Zachary Dean Herron don't you dare." I yell. Then he jumps in the pool. We come back up and I see him still under the water. I pull him up. "Zach come on. Its not funny." I said. I pull him out of the water on my back. "Zach. Get up." nothing. "Zach!" I get down and prepare CPR. I start pushing his chest. I do mouth to mouth and I feel hands on my waist pulling me closer. I pull away and see Zach with a stupid smirk on his face ."You little butthead." I giggled. I stand up and reach my hand out for him. He grabs it. Pulling me back down. "Zach I wanna watch twilight." "No." he said kissing me. We kept kissing for like 5 min. "Now can we go watch twilight." "yea." we went inside and turned twilight on. We fell asleep with in like 20 min. Of the movie. I'm happy to be back.