❁TWENTY TWO ❁

OMG THIS IS SO GOOD^^

2 days later
Lydias pov

Zach and I have been in the house alone for the past 2 days and I have to go home to pack. "Ok Zach I gotta go."I said. "Where?" "To Logan's. I need to pack we are leaving tomorrow." "Oh yea. I'll take you." "Let's go." We walked out to the car hand in hand. "I've been thinking." he said with a smirk on his face. "About what?" I asked nervously. "You and the girls should move in. With the guys and I. When we get our new house." he replied. "What do you mean new house?" "David bought us a new house to stay in like without the whole crew living in it. Just the guys and I. Apparently it's like MASSIVE bigger then the one we have now." "I mean I don't see why not." "Exactly." We pull up to Logan's apartment complex and walk inside. I walk in the door. "Loggy I'm back!!" I could tell he was vlogging. I could here him down the hallway. "Lydia? LYDIA YOUR BACK!!"he yelled. "I'm back and better than ever!" I replied. "When did you wake up." "About 2 weeks ago." "what?" "Yes and you never came by." "I was sitting in my bed for a month I never knew you woke up." "oh ok. Anyways I'm going to Dallas with Zach so I gotta pack." I said walking to my room. "For how long?"he shouts into my room. "I don't know ask him!" I shout back. I pull out a suitcase big enough for 2 weeks.

Zachs pov

I honestly don't know how long we are staying. I mean like I wanna show her around and stuff. I'm planning on taking her to my old high school. And like meet my friends and stuff. Kinda show her what my life was like before I blew up. I'm thinking like 3 weeks maybe. "Hey babe pack for 3 weeks!" I shout. "I only have enough suitcases for 2." she shouts back. "Then we will wash. No big deal." I said walking in. I start grabbing clothes. Folding them and placing them in her suitcases. "Now I need a bag for shoes." she says looking in her closet. "Hey Zach can you get that for me. I'm too short." "Yea." I say giggling.

After she finishes packing we get all of it together and bring it out to the door. This is gonna be fun.

Lydias pov

Zach and I say our goodbyes and head out to the car. We are leaving in the morning but I won't see Logan at 3 in the morning. Zach puts my bags in the trunk because he wouldn't let me help. Typical Zach. We are driving when Zach and I get hungry. "Chipotle?"he asked. "No. I was thinking Jimmy John's" I said. "Ok then." he said and I laughed. We arrive at Jimmy John's and we order and eat. We were just laughing at Zachs horrible pickup lines.

The next day

My alarm goes off at 1:30am. We only got like 2 hours of sleep. "Zach come on let's go to Texas!" I said jumping on the bed. He just kept tossing and turning. I got down and later next to him and kissed his cheek. "C'mon...get up." I pleaded. "I don't wanna." "Fine. I'll go by myself. So that means no more kisses or cuddles for 3 weeks." "Ok I'm up!" he said jumping up. And then grips his head from head rush. "Haha that's what you get." I said sticking my tounge out at him. "Lets go the uber is aboutta be here." I said.

We get there and go through security and crap. Then we head to Starbucks before going to our gate.

Imlydiapaul

Liked by- jonahmarais, loganpaul, and 218,825 others

Imlydiapaul: Airport Starbucks with Zach💙 luv u bby💙

Tagged- imzachherron

Hater1- I think Zach made it clear that @savannah.r is his girlfriend #Zavannah😉

Zydiaship1- @hater1 Savannah just wants attention. It's not real. #Zydia

corbynbesson- ummm....... Zach? Who's Savannah? Imzachherron

jonahmarais- Zach I'm gonna kill you Imzachherron

Imzachherron- don't worry about it. Just rumors corbynbesson I luv you too lyds💙

Savannah.r- imzachherron you love me more right?💜 #Zavannah

corbynbesson- yea Zach just rumors Imzachherron

Savannah.r

Liked by: Imzachherron and 1836 others

Savannah.r- Love you babe😘 Imzachherron

Imzachherron- Love you too😘

Zydiaship1- WOAH WTF imzachherron WHAT WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO THIS CHOAD Imlydiapaul (A/N- Daniella where you at?)

Imlydiapaul- wow. And I'm sitting right in front of you. Whatever I'm done. I thought we had something Zach. Guess not. Imzachherron

Corbynbesson- Imlydiapaul Text me.

Jonahmarais- Imzachherron yep I'm gonna kill you for sure.
Loganpaul u in?

Loganpaul- I went easy on you last time Zach. There is no excuse for this one.

My jaw dropped to the center of the earth. There's no excuse this time. I stood up not even shedding a tear. I grabbed my stuff and called Corbyn as I was walking away.

Corbyn- Hey. Look I'm sorry about-

Lydia- I don't care anymore Corbyn. You said to text you. What's up.

Corbyn- Well I was wondering if you wanted to come to Virginia. I have Christina here. She wants to meet you so I thought why not.

Lydia- Yea I'll go. Can you book a flight for me.

Corbyn- Already did. Your flight leaves in like 2 hours so just stay away from Zach as far as possible.

Lydia- I'll try. Thanks bean. Love you bro

Corbyn- Love you too Lyds

I hang up and keep walking. I walk and walk and walk until I find this couch area. I put my stuff down and text Corbyn asking for my information. I decide to start heading to my gate. After about 30 min of walking I hear my name get called. "LYDIA! LYDIA PLEASE! LET ME EXPLAIN!!" I heard I realized it was Zach. I turn around and look at him walking closer to me. He gets within 5 feet and keeps walking closer but I just keep backing up. "You've done enough Zach. Please just leave me alone. You cheated. There's no excuse. So don't even say that you need me. That you love me. Because obviously that's not true." I said. "Look I know and I'm sorry. But I do need you. And I do love you but yo-"he gets cut off by Logan walking towards him. "I'm gonna kill you pretty boy. And your not gonna be so pretty anymore." Logan said holding him up by his collar. "Goodbye Zach. Maybe Savannah would be a better girlfriend."

Zachs pov

Why do I mess everything up. All the time. I do it all the time. "Goodbye Zach. Maybe Savannah would be a better girlfriend." was all I heard before she walked away. "Lydia wait!" I yelled. She just kept walking. I'm no longer a happy man.

A/N- I'm mean I know. Next chapter is a big time skip. Well maybe not that big