❁ ONE ❁

Hello my name is Anna Kate Paul. Well I was adopted by none other than the Paul family. Yes Logan and Jake Paul's family.

  When I was 8 years old my mom had died due to a car accident. So that meant I had to live with my dad. My dad is not a nice person. At all. He would lock me out of my house all night if I didn't eat what he wanted it something like that. He would yell at me and hit me. So he verbally and physically abused me. One day I knew he was gonna yell at me and hit me so I called 911 and left then on the phone while he was screaming and hitting me. If I screamed or cried while he was yelling at me and hitting me he would yell louder and hit me harder. So when the police got there they took me to a foster home. Nobody wanted me here in Georgia so I got transfered to Ohio. Weird right?

Present Day

Anna's pov

"Anna come down here real quick!" Mom yelled."I'll be down in a sec!" I replied. I was doing my homework right now because Sophomore year sucks and so do my grades. But I don't care.
I walk down half of the stairs and freeze. "LOGGGAANN!!!!" I scream in excitement, run down the stairs and jump into Logan's arms. I was always closer to Logan because Jake was always so mean to me, I don't know why though he never wanted to talk about it. "I missed you so much!" I said to Logan. "Anna Banana it's only been like 2 months." "2 months too long." I said, "So why are you here? I mean I'm not complaining, it's just that you only come home on thanksgiving and Christmas. Somethings going on." " What? I can't come and visit my family?." he said. "Logan just tell her!" Mom said. "Tell me what?" " So...um..I..I was wondering if you wanted to come and live with me in L.A? Mom said you can do online school and that if you don't improve your grades you'll have to go live with her for your junior and senior year."Logan said. " WHAT YOUR JOKING RIGHT?!" I screamed. "No I'm not. It just I know you don't like it when Jake and I are gone. Scratch that...I know you hate when IM gone so I thought why not and I know you've been getting bullied so I thought it would be for the best." "When do we leave?" "I'll take that as a yes. We leave tmrw. SO HURRY!"

I run up the stairs without thinking twice. And grab my 3 suitcases from under my bed and throw my eniter closer in them. That takes me about 2 hours. Its now dinner time and we are ordering from my favorite Chinese restarant before I leave my beloved home called Ohio. "Ok Anna we leave early in the morning so you have all your stuff right?" "Yep I have my ENTIRE closet." "Well I don't think you need that much." "Well Logan you never know how long I'll be there." "That is true." We had a long conversation on how it is in L.A. Logan said that he has been working on a movie and he's been working on a song but he can't show us yet. He did tell us he was doing it with Why Don't We. I have no idea who they are but Logan said that are a teenage boy band. "Anna you will be meeting them when we get there. We have to go to the studio after I show you my apartment. And where you will be sleeping and all that jazz." "Ok." I said with a smirk. "To what's that look for?" "No reason." "We will talk about this later. Right now we have to go to bed our flight leaves at 4 am. Right now it is 10pm. You can sleep on the plane. It's a 6 hour flight so." "Ok goodnight Logan. Night Mom." I ran upstairs and slipped into bed. After I got ready for bed of course.

Skip to the morning

"Anna get up we are leaving in an hour." Logan said. "Ok I'll be down in a sec." I replied. I rolled out of bed and did my morning routine and put this on because it's still chilly out side in March. But we live in the north so the only got weather we get is in June, July, and August.

I put my hair in a messy bun an realized I don't have time to eat we have like 10 minutes until we leave

I put my hair in a messy bun an realized I don't have time to eat we have like 10 minutes until we leave. "There you are! If your gonna eat you gotta eat fast." " I'll just get Starbucks there." "Our airport has a Starbucks?" "Almost every airport has a Starbucks. Now come on we are gonna miss our flight." "Bye mom I'll text you when we get there. I'm gonna miss you so much." I told her tearing up. "I love you so so so so much sweetheart. And I'm gonna miss you so much. I'll come visit you and Loggy soon I promise." "Okay"I told her. Logan said his goodbyes and we left. I was so excited to go and start a new life in L.A. this is gonna be wild.
>>>>>>>>>>❁<<<<<<<<<<
Word count: 909