❁FIFTEEN ❁

After 30 minute break
Ann pov

"Ok guys last dance routine Starts in 10."Nicole says. "Ok Tess I'm gonna go change."I Said. "Ok hurry up though." I run to the bathroom and change. (Tessa and I wear the same outfit as the one she wears in the video.) I come back and I see everyone learning the routine. "Tess fill me in." I whisper. "Just follow my lead." I picked up the routine really quickly because it was an easy one. "YOU'VE GOT THIS BABE!" Zach cheers. Everyone just glares at him. "Zach sshhh." I whisper yell. 'Sorry' he mouths back. I just giggle. "Let's practice one more time before we film." Nicole says. We practice and let me tell you. Tessa is so good at this one. I mean she's good at all of them but this one is her best in my opinion. Zach would not keep his eyes off of me. Oh God. "Alright Anna and Tessa your going together. Get up there."

"Omg I just did that." I said under my breath. "ANNA YOU HAVE TO COME TO MORE  CLASSES WITH ME." Tessa shouts excitedly. "I will when I come back from tour in 2 months. I promise T." "Tour?" "Zachs band." "Oh ok." she replied. "Alright See ya later T!!" "Bye Anna!!" she yelled back. "Zach." he fell asleep. How the music is blaring." "Zach!" I yelled laughing at the same time. "What huh?" he said. "How on earth did you fall asleep. Let's go. I'm hungry." "I have No idea. I'm hungry too." "Ok then." I smile. We walk out and walk back to the apartment since its right down the road. We stop by Jimmy John's and eat then keep walking back to the apartment. We walk in the apartment and see Logan pacing back and forth. Crying. What happened.

Logan's pov

I'm about an hour into my meeting and I get a call from a random number. "Hold on guys I need to take this." I walk into the hallway and answer the call.
U-Unknown
L-Logan

L-Hello
U-Hello. I wanna know where my daughter is.
L-Um who is this.
U-WHERE IS ANNA.

I hesitate for a second.

L- I don't know an Anna I'm sorry sir.
U- I know you know where she is Logan Paul. You're her adopted brother. You thought I would stay in jail forever didn't you? You're wrong. I'm gonna get her back. And if I don't your gonna pay. And her little boyfriend too.
L- Sir I'm telling you I don't know a Anna.
U- Yes you do. Don't lie to me. I'm gonna find her. Nothing will stop me.

After that he hung up. I'm on the verge of tears right now. I run back into my office. "Guys I gotta go. Its a family emergency. Postpone this." I grab all my stuff and run back home. I sprint up into the apartment and nobody's there. I tried calling Anna So many times and Never got an answer. I tried calling Zach too. No answer. Oh no oh no oh no oh no. I start crying and pacing back and forth thinking of a plan until I'm interrupted. "Logs what happened why are you crying?!" she runs over to me. "Omg y-y-y-your ok-k-kay!!" "of course I'm okay Logan I was at dance. It ran a lot later than expected. What happened why are you crying?" I just cry harder. "Y-y-your D-d-d-d-dad is out of j-j-j-jail. He called me at my meeting and said if I don't tell him where you are then he's gonna take me and Zach and you. And I'm scared because I don't know what to do. I would rather him take me than you two. But regardless he needs to be in jail." she just stands there with tears in her eyes. Zach stands shocked. "I don't know what to do." I scream. "Logan look. We will take this to the police in the morning. He's not going to get us I promise you." "How do you know Anna!!!" "BECAUSE LOGAN!!! I ESCAPED FROM HIM ONCE AND YOU CAN TOO!!!" "You're right we can do this. We will get rid of him." I said calmly. Zach runs up to Anna and I and pulls Anna into a hug. They are inseparable. She doesn't deserve this. Zach doesn't deserve this. I don't deserve this. Nobody does.

Zachs pov

The only thing I can do is protect her. I run up to Anna and engulf her into a hug. He crying into my shirt. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you babygirl. Not now. Not ever. You are mine. Its my job to protect you. I love you so so much baby."I tell her. "I love you too Zach." she cries. I pick her up and take her to her room. "I'm gonna go talk to Logan." I told her. "Ok. I'm gonna get ready for bed." she replied. "I'll be right back." I walk out and see Logan on the ground still crying. "Logan. Look. She's gonna be okay. We are the protesters of her life. (okay that sounds stupid.) Your her older brother. I'm her boyfriend. Iys our job to protect her." he nods. "Thanks little bro. (Logan's like an older brother to the boys.) I'm gonna go to bed." "Ok I'm gonna stay here tonight." "Goodnight Zach." "Night Logan." I walk back into Anna's room and she's sitting on her bed crying. Even more than she was before. With her phone beside her. "Why are you crying. Ya know more than you were before." I said kneeling next to her. She shows me her phone. Oh. My. God.

______________________________

This chapter made me cry. This next one is going to hit you hard. I know I'm cruel. Sorry it was short. Ily💛💛