❁ FIVE ❁

Anna's POV

"He can live" Zach said with 'he could careless' in his voice.
"Ok then" I laugh, "I'm gonna call the front desk now. I probably should have done that earlier but oh well I was having fun." I giggle. "You're cute" he says making me blush. "Awwwww" he coo's "What?" I giggle. "I made you blush!" he says in awe. "Shut up I'm calling the front desk." I say. He just laughs.
Phone call with front desk
Me- Hello.
FD- Hello Ms.Paul what can I help you with.
Me- My friend and I were leaving the building from the 8th floor and we got stuck in the elevator.
FD- Ok help is on the way.
Me-Thank you so much.

"Help is on the way." I told Zach. He was asleep. "Dang you must be tired."

1 hour later

"Zach wake up." no answer "Zach wake up." I say a little louder. No answer. "Zach if you don't wake up now I'm not gonna go on the date with you" I say a little louder than before. He jolts awake and stands up as fast as he can. "Woah okay you went to far" he said pointing at me. "Well it's the only way I could think of to wake you up. Now let's go to your house." I look at my phone and it says 3:30pm. "Holy crap we were in there for like 6 hours! David is gonna be so mad. Check your phone." Zach checks his phone and is blown up with:

Corbyn: 20 missed calls 50 text messages

Daniel: 38 missed calls 79 text messages

Jonah: 19 missed calls 43 text messages

Jack: 45 missed calls 87 text messages

And last but not least

David: 130 missed calls 10 text messages

"Zach don't answer them." I said, "I will." I called Daniel.

D- ANNA WHERE IS ZACH

A- Calm down Daniel. H-Hes w-w-w-

D-Come on Anna. Where is he?!

L- H-H-He's w-w-w-with...

Zach took the phone from me.

Z- I'm with Anna Bro chill.

D- STILL I THOUGHT WE TOLD YOU TO COME HOME 6 AND A HALF HOURS AGO!!!

Z- Daniel we got stuck in the elevator at Logan's appartment.

D- What?

Z- We are on our way now. Please don't yell when we get there.

D- Ok. Why can-

He got interrupted by Zach hanging up.
"Anna are you okay?" he looked at me with a concerned face. "Yea i-im f-fine." "No your not you keep stuttering. Come here." he pulled me into a hug.

" he pulled me into a hug

Zachs POV

I'm worried about her. When she was on the phone with Daniel he screamed "ANNA WHERE IS ZACH!" I'm the most angriest tone I've ever heard him. After that she froze. She looked like she was about to cry. And she was stuttering. So I took the phone from her and talked to Daniel. I couldn't hear to see her like that. After I for off the phone with Daniel i talked to her. "Anna are you okay?" I looked at her with concern written all over my face. "Y- Yea i-im f- fine." "No your not you keep stuttering. Come here." I pull her close to me and her her for what felt like forever. "Somethings upsetting you. What's going on?" "Can you Come over later so I can tell you. I don't wanna do it here." "Yes of course. Alright let's go c'mon."

We get to the house and everybody is staring at us. The entire Uber ride Anna was crying in my arms and I didn't let go. I wasn't planning on it anyways. So when we got in the house they saw me first. They looked at me angry. Then they saw Anna and their expressions went from angry to concern. They all bombarded her with questions and I could see she was overwhelmed and she looked like she was about to cry. "Guys stop!" I slightly yelled. They all looked at me. Anna looked at me with a 'help me' look on her face. I picked her up bridal style and carried her into my room. I just pulled her into a hug on the floor and let her cry into my shirt. "It's gonna be okay babygirl. Everything's gonna be okay I promise you."

Anna's POV

I feel really bad that Zach has to see me like this. I can't really do anything about it though. Zach and I get in the Uber and I just start crying in Zachs arms the whole ride. We walk into the Why don't we house and all the see is Zach. They look so angry. Then they look at me. Oh no. They have concern written all over they're face. Then they start walking closer to me. I feel my anxiety starting to kick in. They BOMBARDED me with questions. 'Why are you crying?', 'Are you okay?', ' Did Zach do this to you?'. I couldn't take it I felt tears well up in my eyes and Zach saw it. "Guys stop!" he slightly yelled. Jesus thank you for this beautiful loving kind boy. He picked me up bridal style and ran upstairs to his room. He sat on the ground with me in his arms and I just cried into his shirt. "Its gonna be okay babygirl. Everything's gonna be okay." Did he just call me babygirl? I mean I'm not complaining tho. Zach started singing to me.

His voice is beautiful good Lord. By the time he was done I fell asleep in his arms once again.