❁ ELEVEN ❁

Anna's POV

Today I'm going to pick up my mom. Zach and I have texted but we haven't hung out because he's doing rehearsals for tour. I've became really good friends with Sydney and Felii lately. Jonah and Jack have been texting me for my advice on how to ask them our. As for Daniel. Well he said he doesn't need my help. Good luck Dani. (Dani & Natasha if your confused.) Jack and Jonah are asking Syd and Felii today on a double date. I have no idea what Corbyns gonna do. But Zach and I are gonna chill with Logan and my mom because this is the only day they have off from rehearsals. Bummer. But that's okay because that means when he finishes rehearsals we have like 2 weeks together.
"C'mon Logan! Lets go get mom!" I yelled. "I'm coming!" I haven't seen Mom in almost a month. That's a long time.

We arrived at the airport and I'm now looking for my mom.
"ANNA! LOGAN! IM OVER HERE!" mom yelled to our right. "Mom!!" Logan and I yelled in unison. We gave her a small hug bc she old and fragile. (omg that's so mean. 😂😂)
I get a text I'm the middle of our conversation in the car. It's Zach😁.

Zach😍- Heyyy Baby

Anna❣️- Heyy bub what's up?

Zach😍- Bub?

Anna❣️- Yup that's your nickname.😁

Zach😍- I was wondering if I could come over in boooorrrreeeeddd.😫😫😫

Anna❣️- Yea sure we just picked my mom up from the airport. Should be home in like 20 min.

Zach😍- Ok I'll see you in 20 then. I love you baby.😘

Anna❣️- Alrighty. I love you too😘😘
End of convo

"R u texting Zach?" Logan asked. "Yea why?" " because your all smiley and stuff looking at your phone. *GASPS* R u in love bro?" "Mabye" I said looking at my feet smiling. "He's coming over btw." I told Logan.

Zachs pov

I'm on my way to Logan's place to hang out with Anna. I decided to take her out to make up for the week we haven't hung out or seen each other and it's driving me crazy. I practically begged for this day off. I couldn't handle It had to see her at least once before tour. I know she's coming with us but....UGH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IM FEELING! I arrive at Logan's place. I tell the front desk my name and bolt to the elevator. I get to the 8th floor and I sprint to the door. Logan opens it. "Oh hey Za-"Logan said. I pushed past him and saw Anna walking out of her room. She runs to me and I pick her up and we look like this:

"Guys it's only been a week." Logan said. "One week too long." Annaa said. I just laughed. "You're cute." I told her. "Yea okay." "You don't think you're cute?" "Nope. I don't." she said. "You're right. You're not." I said. She looks at me with a hurt face. I put my hands on her cheeks. "Because your the most gorgeous girl I've her met." She blushed. I am way past head over heels in love with this girl.

Annas pov

I know it's only been a week. But I've missed him so much. I couldn't imagine him being gone for 6 months. Thank god I'm going. School is out and I'm gonna ask mom if I can do school here. Its gonna be a lot better for me here instead of in Ohio. Logan, Zach and I were talking and having fun when I got hungry. I got up to go and get food when I heard Logan talking to Zach "she'll tell you when she's ready bro. Stop being so impatient." i knew he was obviously talking about me. I knew Logan was talking about me telling Zach my past.
"Zach can I talk to you for a second? Alone." "Yea I'll be in your room." I walked in my room and shut the door. "Hey." I said. "Zach I need to tell you something very personal. You can't tell anybody. Not even the boys" "You can tell me anything babe. I won't tell anyone my promise." he said. We say outside on the balcony and I told him about my past. I told him how Jake hated me for some reason. I told him everything. "How about we go to Jake's. Ya know to clear things up between you two." He suggested. "I mean I guess we could. But I'm not going without Logan." I replied. We walked back inside and told Logan we want him to go to Jake's with us. Oh boy. I'm nervous.
_____________________________