❁ FOUR ❁

I was making eggs for myself when I heard a familiar voice. "Whatcha makin'?" I turn around to see that Zach is stand right behind me. "Oh Jesus you scared me. And I'm making eggs."I said. "Then I'm gonna make bacon." he said. "So I take it you want eggs too?" "Yes please!"he said. "Okay eggs and bacon for breakfast. Logan do you want eggs and bacon for breakfast?!" I said. "No I'm good. I'm gonna have a gains bowl." "ok more for us!" I said. Zach and I were eating when I got a text from the boys asking where Zach was in our group chat without Logan
A-Anna  Z-Zach J- Jonah Ja- Jack D- Daniel C- Corbyn

J- Zach where are you bro?!

Ja- ^

D- Yea dude David is freaking out right now (A/N- David is the managers name)

C- Like wherever you are you need to get home now.

Z- Guys im at Logan's chill.

D- why?

C- ^

J- ^^

Ja-^^^

A- I had a panic attack last night at the grove and Logan and Zach agreed that Zach would stay here just in case it happened again because he helped me last night. Ok like seriously CHILL OUT.

J- Well Zach you need to get home NOW.

Z- why?

D-Zach. Don't question. Just get here as fast as you can.

A-WHAT WHY?

Z- ^ I agreed with Anna.

Ja- Zach just get here as fast as you can.

Z- Fine but can Anna come?

A- Yea Logan's going on set today and I won't have anything else to do.

D- Lemme ask David. God you guys are stubborn

5min. Later

A-Well.......

Z- Can she come?!

D- David said fine as long as your home Zach.

End of convo

Zach and I stood up from the table and hugged each other so tight. Not gonna lie. He smells really really realllyyyyyyy good. I just smiled. We scarfed down the rest of our food and sprinted to Logan's room. "LOGY IM GOING TO THE BOYS HOUSE FOR THE DAY! BYE LOVE YOU!" I yelled. I then sprinted to my room and got ready as fast as I could. I gave up on putting my hair in a bun so I just put it down.
Knock, Knock
"I'm coming just give me 2 seconds." I said.
"Anna why are you going to the boys house?" Logan asked.
"Because you're gonna be on set all day and I don't wanna be alone." I said in a ' duh ' tone
"Oh yea I forgot okay have fun but not too much fun!" he yelled as he was leaving the house. "Omg" I muttered under my breath. "You ready?" I asked Zach. "Yep let's go. I'm warning you now I don't know what the reaction will be from David. It depends on how mad he is." Zach said as we were walking to the elevator. "If he starts yelling like a lot I can't promise you I won't have another panic attack." I said sadly. We got in the elevator and it stops. The elevator stops. Not on a floor. Not for a person. The elevator is dark. Zach starts freaking out. I'm not too bad. But I'm still freaking out. I take him phone from his pocket and take my phone from my pocket and turn the flashlights I'm to light up the elevator before we both end up passing out."Zach. Zach. Zach! Look at me. Calm down okay we will get out I promise. Okay give me your hands." I told him. "Huh?" he says his breathing getting quicker. "Focus on me and give me your hands," I said , he gives me his hands, " Okay let's calm down and pretend like we are on the floor in my room. Okay?" "Okay." he said as he calms down more. We sit on the floor. "Should we sing?" I ask. "You can sing?" "I can a little bit. I guess." "Ok then sing" "ok."
Can't help falling in love with you by Jena Irene (cover)

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
Oh but I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
Oh but can't help falling in love with you

Then Zach joined in

Like a river flows surely to the sea oh darlin so it goes somethings are ment to be so just take my hand and take my whole life to
Oh for I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea oh darling so it goes somethings are meant to be so take my hand and take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Zachs POV

Her voice is beautiful. She sang the first verse then I joined in. If I may be honest we would do a perfect duet. At this point I was calm. After we sang she noticed I was staring at her. "Oh my God! Was it bad. I'm so sorry. I just th-" I cut her off by kissing her. I don't know what I was thinking! WHAT THE HECK ZACHARY NOW SHE PROBABLY IS GONNA HATE YOU. My thoughts were interrupted by her kissing back. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. I'm so stupid." I said as I leaned my head against the wall of the elevator. "It's okay." she said. "I like you too Herron. But I just met you yesterday." "Wait you do?" "Yea I've liked you since I laid eyes on you. Hi bout this? Let's pretend none of the past 24 hours happen and let's restart. So that way we are close to each other." " I'd like that. How about you and I go out to dinner on Wednesday after we finish school." "Are you asking me on a date?" "I mean if you want it to be?" "Then it's a date." I said with a wink. "OMG" "What?" " David"