❁FOURTEEN ❁

The Next day
Annas pov

Today I don't have any plans and lately I've been wanting to try dance classes. There is this dance class with Nicole Kirkland. I'm gonna sign up for today's class and then I'll see if I like it. I pull out my laptop and Google the dance class. It starts at 3. Right now Its 11 so I'm gonna go wake up Logan and we can go get a smoothie. I walk into Logan's room and Long looks at me and starts growling. "Kong shut up!" I whisper yell. I remove Kong from the bed and put him outside. I walk back into Logan's room and start jumping on his bed. "WAKE UP LOGAN IM HUNGRY AND I WANT A SMOOTHIE!"I yelled. "Anna shut up its too early!" Logan shouted back. "Logan it's almost noon. Get your lazy butt up." "Why?" "Because I wanna hang out with my brother. Since your always so busy we never get to." "Well I have a meeting at 3. Until then I'm free." "Same here." Logan gets out of bed and starts walking to the kitchen. "Wait where's Kong. And where are you going at 3." "Outside and I signed up for a dance class." "What?!" he said in shock. "Yea I wanted to try something different (no pun intended😉😉)." "Who's your dance teacher?" "Nicole Kirkland. What's with all the questions I feel like I'm on Law & order." "Well Tessa dances for Nicole. Just be careful okay. Who knows what Jake told them and what they think of you. I mean look at what Chance and Anthony did to you the other day." "I'll be fine Logan. I'll just ignore her. You know I don't like drama. Well sometimes I do but it depends on what it's on." I said. "True." Logan goes in his room to take a shower when I get a text from Zach.

Zach❤- Hey Anna

A- Hey bubs what's up.

Zach❤- whatcha doin today?

A- I'm about to go and get smoothies with Logan and then at 3 I'm going to a dance class while Logan goes to a meeting. Why?

Zach❤- can I come to dance with you. Christina flew out here last night and was at the house when I got here. So Corbyn and her are gonna hang out. Jonah's out with Felii. Jack is with Sydney. And I think Daniel and Natasha are going out. I have no idea. All I know.is I'm alone and bored.

A- I mean I guess.

Zach❤- I won't go.if you don't want me to.

A- you can come. I need moral support😂

Zach❤- Okay see you at 3. Love you😘

A- See you at 3. Love you too.😘😘

Logan walks out of his room. "I'm gonna do my vlog intro then we can go." "okay. Zach us coming to dance with me by the way. I just thought that you should know." "Ok look Anna I love Zach but like I feel like he's so attached to you. Like Clingy." he said. "He can be I agree but I'm the one that just let's it happen. He's only coming with me today because he's gonna be home alone." "Ok. I'll let you handle that." Logan said pulling out his blog camera. I go to my room to get changed knowing that Logan is gonna take 10 min to do his intro. I picked out this.

"Hey sis you ready!" he shouts. "Yep just a sec!" I put my glasses on and grab my phone and wallet. I walk out to see Logan finishing up his intro. "Logan let's go." I said. "Alright. I'm coming." he says grabbing his backpack and kong. we get to the smoothie place and order our smoothies. "Why in God's name would you by Kong a smoothie. He's a dog he can't drink out of straws!" I told Logan. "Content Anna. Content." Logan says. "That might be the worst piece of content I've ever seen. You just wasted 6 bucks for nothing!"I told him. We were walking on Hollywood boulevard and I looked at the time it said 2:15. "Logan it's 2:15 we need to get back home." "Yea your right. Lets go."  we walk back home and I run into my room to change clothes. I change into this (tessas outfit in to first video.) And did my hair like this.

I walk out and see Zach there

I walk out and see Zach there. "Alrighty you ready bub?" I asked him. "Yea let's go we are gonna be late." he replied. We arrive there and I run inside and make imediate eye contact with Tessa. She looks shocked. She starts walking towards me and I can feel something happening. "Hey Anna!" she says cheerfully. "Hey Tessa! Aren't you like supposed to not like me or something because the rest of team 10 seems to." "Anna I know you couldn't control on what happened in your past and Jake was just being selfish. Like always. I would never not like you for something you can't control." "Thanks T." "No prob girl. Hey let's go learn the routine." "Alright. See ya Zach. I love you." "I love you too." he replied. Tessa and I walk over and I greet Nicole. "Alright everybody let's work it here." we learn the routine and I've got on lock down. Dang I'm good at this. Zach was just staring at me with his jaw dropped to the  floor. We filmed it and she posted it on her YouTube.

(Just pretend I'm Tessa in this video.) "Dang Anna. I didn't know you could dance." Tessa said. "Neither did I!" this is the best class so far. I love it.