❁THIRTY SIX ❁

6 months later (let's just say they just turned 18 and Logan bought them a house. I know how nice.)

I was sitting on the couch with Ella and Roko cuddled next to her while Zach was at the studio recording with the guys. I pulled out my ukulele while Ella was sitting up on the couch and I played the song Zach sings to her every night.

Ella looked up at me and smiled. I put my ukulele down and picked her up. "Do you wanna go night night?" I said as I put her on my hip. She layed her head on my shoulder and we went upstairs for her nap. After she had fallen asleep I walked downstairs just as Zach had walked into the door. "Hey baby." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "Hey." He said kissing me. "Where's Ella?" He said wrapping his arms around my neck. "She's asleep." He pouted and dipped his head onto my shoulder. "She'll be up soon don't worry." "Did you sing the Lava song?" "Yes on my ukulele." He chuckled and picked me up and put me on the counter. He walked in between my legs and sighed looking up at me. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "I feel like I've been a bad dad." He says. "How?" I said cupping his face in my hands. "I haven't been there for you or Ella. And I don't want tour to randomly pop up on us and me have to leave." He said sadly. "Don't worry about that. Your an amazing dad and boyfriend. We couldn't ask for anyone better." I said about to kiss him when the doorbell rang. I hopped off the counter and went to the door and opened it to reveal my 5 best friends for Ohio. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey! How are you?" Betty says as Zach walks up behind me. "Great!" I said cheerfully. Ella started crying from Rokos insane barking. "I'll go get her." Veronica said. "No that's fine." I said putting my hand in front of her. They don't know about Ella being kidnapped and I get super overprotective about it. I mean who wouldn't. I run upstairs and grab Ella. "Hey Sweet Girl how are you?" Veronica says tickling her. Ella giggles and reaches for Veronica. I look at Zach and he confirms. I let Ella go over to Roni and I go over to Zach. "You okay?" He says in my ear. "Yea. It's just I'm still super skeptical about the whole kidnapping situation." He kissed my cheek and rubbed my crossed arms, "Me too but it won't happen again. K? I promise." "Ok." I said keeping an eye on Veronica. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple when Archie came up behind me. "R u okay?" Archie said. "Yea why?" "You were eyeing Roni like a hawk." "It's nothing." "It is something Lydia!" She shouted slapping his hand on the counter. "FINE YOU WANNA KNOW?! My child was kidnapped when she was two days old!! I'm not saying I don't trust her! I'm saying that I'm scared Archie! I'm scared that my child will be kidnapped again!!" I yelled back at him in tears. "Lydia I-" "No Archie. Guys just leave. Please." I said grabbing Ella and going to mine and Zach's room. After about 10 minutes Zach comes up and knocks on the door. "Who is it?" I said wiping my tears bouncing Ella on my leg. "It's Zach," He said opening the door, "You Okay Lydia?" He asks with worry. I nodded. "Just triggered." I said rolling my eyes. "I know your scared. I'm scared too. But Ella is not gonna get kidnapped again. I swear to you. It's my promise to protect you and my child." He said scooting closer to me. I stopped bouncing Ella and sat her down to where she sitting in my left leg and Zach's right leg. Zach stood up with Ella and putt her on the bed tickling her. The room was filled with giggles from Ella and 'I'm gonna get you' from Zach. I smiled at them and went to sit on the bed when Zach went and put Ella in her room. He came back and tackled me and started tickling me. I laughed so loud it was obnoxious. "Z-Z-Zach S-S-Stop!!" I shouted in between laughs. He continued to tickle me for what felt like forever. He finally stopped and we went downstairs to make dinner.

"God I love Mac and Cheese so much

"God I love Mac and Cheese so much." He groaned taking a bite. It was DELICIOUS 🤤🤤. "Thank you baby. That was amazing." He said coming up behind me and kissing my cheek while I washed dishes. I smiled, "You're Welcome." I turned around and pulled him in for a kiss which turned out to be a heated make out session which turned into something else *wink wink 😉😏*. And Ella didn't wake up at all (omg I'm dying😂😂😂).

The next morning Zach and I woke up to Ella screaming. I bolted out of bed and into Ellas room and her face is red from screaming. Literally. "Hey. Shhhh it's ok mommy's here." I said picking her up and swaying side to side. Ella kept screaming and screaming. "Zach here take her I'll be right back." I left the room and FaceTimed Logan and grabbed my ukulele. I walked back in the room.

"Sis what's going on is Ella okay?" Logan said through the phone.

"I-I don't know I'm gonna see if the Lava song works. Zach sing it with me."

"Do you think she's hungry?" Zach said as I was getting ready to play. My eyes went wide realizing that I forgot to wake her up for her bottle because she went to bed early. I get up to go and get one when I feel a baby being put in my arms. "Relax. It's not a big deal just calm her down." He says and goes downstairs to get a bottle.

"Sis your working yourself too hard. How about this you and Zach go away for a little while and I watch Ella." He suggests. "I guess you're right. I'll book a hotel in San Fran." "There really? Go to Malibu or Hawaii. Hawaii that's a good one." "I've always wanted to go to Ireland." I said just as Zach walked in I grabbed the bottle and layed Ella down in my arms and fed her.

"I'll let you go Sis."

"Ok bye Logan."

"Bye."

After Logan hung up I looked at Zach. "Logan suggested we go somewhere just the two of us. Ella stays with him for about a week." I said. "And I was thinking we go to Ireland." I added putting a giant smile on my face. "When do you want to leave?" He said sitting next to me. "A week." "Ok then I'll book the flight and hotel." I smiled and finished feeding Ella and put her to bed.