❁ SIX ❁

Zachs POV

She fell asleep in my arms....again. I'm not complaining. I put her in my bed and walked down stairs to the boys. "What happened up there?" Corbyn asked. "Nothing" I said angry. "Yo Zach chill." Jack said. "Bro you guys just made her cry for 2 hours straight. How am I supposed to chill!" I almost yelled but I didn't. I just ignored them and grabbed a water and headed upstairs. It's 6pm. I texted Logan and told him what happened.

Z-Hey bro
L-hey Zach where's my sister.
Z-she's here at my place.
L- Ok can you tell her to come home.
Z-Actually she's sleeping. Some stuff went down today.
L- Oh no is she ok?
Z- Yea but can you come over. I need to explain to you what happened.
L- Yea bro. Be there in 10
Z-thanks bro
End of convo

Logan gets here and I pull him into the kitchen.
(in just gonna put their initials instead.for this part)
L- Ok so what happened to my sister
Z- Ok so we were leaving you spot and got stuck in the elevator for 6 hours. Then we had an issue with DANIEL yelling at Anna asking where I was. Then she cried in my arms the ENTIRE uber ride here. Then she walked in with a tear stained face. The boys looked concerned and started FLOODING her with questions and then she looked at me like she needed help. I brought her to my room and she cried for 2 hours straight and I sang to her to calm her down and then she fell asleep in my arms again. And now she is in my bed sleeping and we are here.

L- Holy Crap. Your a good kid Zach.
Z-Thanks?
L- okay I'll see you guys in the morning yea?
Z- uh I guess?
L- Yea because we are recording help me help you remember.
Z- oh yea. So Anna is staying here?
L- Yea bro. No smashing. I will kill you. Not kidding.
Z- Not planning on it!
L- HAHAHA goodnight Zach!
Z- goodnight Logan!

Ok so it's now like 8 o'clock and I'm starving. I hate to do this but Anna needs to eat. We haven't eaten since breakfast. I gotta go wake her up. I walk in the room and barely hear her cute little snores. "Hey Babygirl r u hungry?" I shook her lightly. "Mmhhmm," she mumbled, "What time is it?" " 8:15." "Oh ok" " Come on let's go get Zaxbys." That instantly makes her jump out of the bed and puts her shoes on. I've learned that Zaxbys is her favorite fast food restaurant. Her favorite sport is Volleyball which she still plays and her favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip. I told her to save the rest of her life for our date Wednesday.
"Bye guys Anna and I are going to Zaxbys!" and by that being said we ran to the car and drive to Zaxbys.

Anna's pov

Zach is literally the bestest friend I could ask for. HE TOOK ME TO ZAXBYS! Like what?! I love this place so much. Its so good. Zach pulled in to the parking lot for Zaxbys and I ran to the front door. "Come on Zach! You're so slow" I yelled excitedly. We got in to Zaxbys and ordered our stuff. And sat on a booth. We talked about random stuff and laughed. I had fun. We were walking out and got to the car and I was about to open my door when Zach came around. He was about to open my door when he stopped. I stopped. We were face to face. His eyes kept going from my eyes to my lips. I knew what he was going to do. I knew he was going to kiss me. But I dodged it. I WANTED TO KISS HIM SO BADLY. But I just met him yesterday. So not yet. "DANG IT!" Zach said laughing. "You can call me babygirl but you can't kiss me.........yet." I told him. "I know I know."

God I think I'm in love with this kid.

>>>>>>>>>❁<<<<<<<<
word count: 723

A/N- this is a very cute and dramatic chapter but oh well i might post more tmrw. I've got homework.