❁ TEN ❁

Anna's pov

"What do you mean?" he said. "We are gonna go talk to David. Tell him to meet us at your house." "Ok"

2 hours later

"Zach I don't know." David said.
"Well I'm not leaving her side." Zach replied. "Zach the fans need you." I told him. "Anna I can't leave you knowing that you might have panic attacks and then me not being able to calm you down. And Logan's always on set. He told me that he has never been able to help you calm down from these. It was always your mom. David please. She needs me and I need her." "Fine. But if she becomes a distraction to you she has to leave." David told us."YAY!" Zach and I said at the same time. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he whispered in my ear "Anywhere I go i'm taking you" I just giggled. "Lets dance." I said. "I can't dance." he replied. "Just follow my movements." Then we danced to this song.

"See I knew you could do it." "Yea I did didn't I." I giggled. "I love you Zach." "I love you too Anna."

Liked by: jonahmarais, AnnaPaul, seaveydaniel, and 65,918 others

Imzachherron: my girlily bbg
Tagged: AnnaPaul

Comments:

LoganPaul: Take care of her bro or I WILL kill you.

User1: Awww goalless #zanna

jonahmarais: Goals😍 #zanna

seaveydaniel: ^ #zanna

AnnaPaul: ilyt bby

User2: Eww Zach you could honestly do better.

User3: goaallllzzzzz #zanna

Imzachherron: LoganPaul I promise you bro I will without a doubt. AnnaaPaul nope I love you more❤❤

User4: #zanna

MamaHerron: Aww Zach! You look cute together. Call me later💗

User5: #zanna