❁TWENTY SEVEN ❁

November 30, 2017

Sydney's pov

The girls and I have been taking it pretty hard lately that the guys are gone. Lydia has been pretty silent at school. Lazy even. I don't even know the last time showered. I know gross. She calls Zach every night and cries. To be honest its really annoying like last night for instance, ZACH SAID IT WAS ANNOYING, but he feels bad. So today is Thursday. AND WE ARE ON FALL BREAK!!! (If your wondering Syd has been staying with Lydia) I'm taking Lydia and the girls out today. She can't just sit there and mope around because her boyfriend isn't there. Like its tough dating a singer not gonna lie. Time reasons. Geez.

Skip to the mall

"Lyds come on lighten up." Ysa said, "Like seriously Lydia. It's not like I miss Jack and the rest of the guys. ITS NOT LIKE THEIR NEVER COMING BACK!!!! I mean your lucky you get to see Zach on CHRISTMAS! I see Jack in JULY!!" I said. "Yea c'mon Lyds. It's not the end of the world. Your acting like he broke up with you." Felii said. "Yea I guess your right. I need my nails re-done. And we need Christmas decorations. And-" She said. "OK LYDIA CHILL." Ysa says. She giggled. I have my best friend back. Finally.

Lydia's pov (OTD:

with white converse)

We got all of our nails done like this:

"I love these so much!!!" I squealed. "I need an outfit to meet Zach's parents in." I said.

skip to home

I walk in Logan's new house. "Logan!! We're home!!" Kong comes running up to me. "Hey little buddy where's Logy?" I ask in a baby voice. Then Evan comes running down the stairs panicked. "Hey Lyds have seen Aria?!" "No why?" "I can't find her." "I'm sure she's here somewhere. Where's Logan?" "Doing a Gym montage with Brendan. Well see ya I gotta find Aria" "Ok." I walk outside with Syd and head over to our personal gym. I open the door and it doesn't smell like sweat and nobody is in there. "Logan?! Where you at bro?!" I start walking back when I hear glass break inside. I sprint to the house and throw open the door and see a broken plate on the ground with a half naked Logan wearing a giant fur coat standing in front of it and a bleeding Kong. Not fake Kong. Real Kong. "LOGAN YOU IDIOT WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!" I yelled and picked up a limping Kong. "I told him to move?" I just gave him a death glare and walked to the kitchen. "Ok I'm sorry I didn't think." "What are you talking about you never think dumbass." "WHOOO somebody's on their period." "Shut up no I'm not." I said cleaning off Kong's paw. "Your lucky Kenny isn't here." I said taking Kong upstairs. "Yo can I have my dog back?" he asked. "Nope!" I said and walked into my room to see a sleeping Syd. I want to FaceTime Zach so I'm gonna go in the studio.