❁THIRTY FIVE ❁

Lydia.Paul

Liked by: imzachherron, jonahmarais, loganpaul, and 2,918,917 others

Lydia.Paul- Welcome into the world Ella Grace Herron💕

Comments:

Imzachherron- I'm a dad now 💕 I love you my baby's❤️❤️

Loganpaul- And I'm an Uncle😊 imzachherron

Jonahmarais- Aww💕💕

Load more comments

I was laying in my hospital bed, eating my sandwich for lunch, while Zach was sleeping with Ella in his arms, and I got a knock at my door. "Come in!" I said loud enough for them to here. "Hey sis." Logan said walking in with the guys and girls following him, presents in Logan and Corbyn's hands. "Oh hey guys! What are those for?" I said taking a bite out of my sandwich gesturing to the bags. "They are for Ella." Daniel said. "That's great thanks guys." I said looking over at Ella and Zach sleeping soundly.

All of the sudden Ella starts crying

All of the sudden Ella starts crying. Zach jolts awake and stands up with her in his arms not noticing the 8 other people in the room. He starts to sing softly to her and we all listen closely.

A long long time ago
There was a volcano
Living all alone
In the middle of the sea

He sat high above his bay
Watching all the couples play
And wishing that he had someone too

And from his lava came
This song of hope that he sang out loud
Every day
For years and years

I have a dream
I hope it will come true
That you're here with me
And I am here with you
I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above
Will send me someone to lava

Years of singing all alone
Turned his lava into stone
Until he was on the brink of extinction
But little did he know
That living in the sea below
Another volcano
Was listening to his song

Everyday she heard his tune
Her lava grew and grew
Because she believed his song was meant for her
Now she was so ready to meet him above the sea
As he sang his song of hope for the last time

I have a dream
I hope it will come true
That you're here with me
And I am here with you
I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above
Will send me someone to lava

Rising from the sea below
Stood a lovely volcano
Looking all around
But she could not see him
He tried to sing to let her know
That she was not there alone
But with no lava, his song was all gone
He filled the sea with his tears
Watched his dreams disappear
As she remembered what his song meant to her

I have a dream
I hope will come true
That you're here with me
And I am here with you
I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above
Will send me someone to lava

Oh they were so happy
To finally meet above the sea
All together now their lava grew and grew
No longer are they all alone
With Aloha as their new home
And when you go and visit them this is what they sing

I have a dream I hope it will come true
That you will grow old with me, and I will grow old with you
We thank the earth, sea, and the sky we thank too
I lava you
I lava you
I lava you

Once Zach finished I wiped a tear that fell and I got up and kissed Zach and took the sleeping baby from him so he could talk with the guys. I layed down with Ella and I fell asleep almost instantly.

Zach's pov

I didn't realize that Lydia had fallen asleep with Ella in her arms until an hour after I put Ella to sleep. The guys left and I checked the time. 10:46. I turned off the lights and cuddled up with my two beautiful girls. Then I heard a knock at the door. I stood up from being comfortable and opened the door. "How can- Savanna what are you doing here?" I asked angrily. "I came to see you babe. And my stepdaughter." She said sweetly. I started to hear Ella cry and then Lydia walked up to the door with Ella. "Why are you here?" She said angry. "I'm here to see my stepdaughter." "Wrong room." "Oh for Ella Herron?" "Get out Savanna."I said closing the door. Lydia started to get really angry and gave me Ella. I put Ella in her little plastic crib and grabbed Lydia's hands. "Hey calm down." I said pulling her close to my face. She took deep breaths and gave me a long kiss. I cuddled up with her and Ella and we fell asleep.

I woke up to Lydia yelling at a nurse. "WHERES MY BABY!!!" She yelled. I looked over at Ella's crib and noticed she was gone. I grabbed my shoes and my jacket. "I know where she is! I know who took her! I'll call Lupo! I'll get her and get Savanna arrested!!" I shouted running out of the room. I get in my car and calling Lupo.

Lupo🔍- "Hey Zach. What's up."

Zach- "My baby girl. She's gone and I need you to come with me to the house of the person who took her." I said super fast.

Lupo🔍- "Woah you have a kid? Send me the address."

Zach- "Yes I do." I said and hung up to text Lupo the address.

We arrived at Savanna's house and I immediately heard Ella crying. Lupo and his police crew bust down the door. "Zach don't do it!!" She shouted grabbing my screaming child. "Give me the baby." He said putting his hands out walking very very slow towards her. Lupo gets very protective over kids. Especially baby's. "Give me the baby!!" He shouted. Two police men held Savanna still while Lupo grabbed Ella and gave her two me, who was in tears. "I'm so happy your okay babygirl." I said kissing her head. I went out to my car and put her in her car seat. "Never used this before. I'll be careful." I said buckling her in right but not too tight. I start drive by and then Lydia calls.

Baby💕😘- "Is she okay?" She says in between sobs.

Me- "She's okay baby. I have her in the car and we are on our way."

Baby💕😘- "Ok. Be safe."

Me- "I will baby. I'm about 2 minutes away."

Baby 💕😘- "I love you."

Me- "I love you too. I'll see you in a second. Bye." I said before hanging up.

I take Ella out of her car seat and carry her to the room. Lydia sees me walk in and she runs up to us and kisses me passionately. And plants a kiss on Ella's forehead and starts to let tears slip out of her eyes. "Is she gone." "Yes." I said kissing her again. That was terrifying.