❁ TWO ❁

We get to the airport and I'm starving. We get through security and do all that jazz.
"Logan can we go to Starbucks now. Pleeaaase?"I asked him.
"Yea sure one sec I'm texting the boys about today's plan." He said. "Logan it's 3:20 am here isn't it like midnight there?" "Yea. Anna there teenagers they don't have a bed time. Actually they do but it's like 1 am." "Oh ok"

Zach's POV

I was heading upstairs for bed since its almost one and we have a bed time which sucks, but anyways I get a text from Logan saying that he has somebody he wants us to meet us at his house at noon.

Text between The group chat.
L-Logan Z-Zach Ja-Jack
J-Jonah D-Daniel C- Corbyn A- Anna

L-HEY GUYS
A- Logan really
L-What?
A-IM RIGHT NEXT TO YOU
Z-What is going on and Logan who is this random number?
J-^
C- ^^
D-^^^
Ja-^^^^
L- Guys that's my little sister Lydia. You'll meet her later. Come to my house at noon. Gtg we are boarding the plane.
Z- ok. Nice to meet you Lydia. I'm Zach.
J- I'm Jonah
Ja- I'm Jack
D- I'm Daniel
C- I'm Corbyn
A- Nice to meet you guys. I'll see you guys later❤

~end of convo~

What just happened.

Anna's pov

I have a feeling Logan's gonna talk to me on the plane. They all seem really nice. Lets see how this goes. We get in the plane and somehow I convinced Logan to give me the window seat. We we're about 30 min. into the flight and Logan started to talk. Here we go.
"Hey Anna." "Hey Logan." "I'm just telling you now I don't know how I feel about you saying one of the WDW boys." He said concerned. "Logan I haven't even met them." I told him, "besides I'm not looking for a relationship anyways." "Ok but I'm warning you. They are very good looking kids." "Ok Dad. I'm gonna go to sleep now." I put in my ear buds and listened to Why Don't We. To be honest they are really really good.

Skip Plane ride

We get to L.A and I'm about to jump out of my skin. Its really hot here though. Logan called an Uber to his apartment. We got there and let me tell you. It is SO MESSY. "Geez Logan you need to clean this Oh my Lord." I told him. He just laughed. "MAVERICK WHERE ARE YOU BUDDY!" I yelled. As soon as I said that Maverick flies onto my shoulder. It is almost noon right now and so that means the WDW boys should be here soon. Logan showed me my room and it was so pretty. His assistant Ayla designed it.

 His assistant Ayla designed it

"Logan it's beautiful!" I said.
"I'm glad you like it." "I'm gonna go change real quick." I told him. "Okay but make it fast. The boys will be here in 5." he replied. "Ok!" I went into my room and changed quickly into this

 "Ok!" I went into my room and changed quickly into this

Right when I put my glasses back on the boys walked in. I prepared to walk out and when I did I locked eyes with none other than The Zach Herron himself. Yes I know who he is. Its not like I'm gonna show up to L.A completely clueless of who these people are. I did some research and um...well.....he's really really cute. Oh my God. I promised Logan no relationships. Oh no.

Zach's pov

So we got to Logan's apartment and did our bro hug thing. "Yo guys she'll be put in a minute. She want to change." Logan said. She walks out of the room and we lock eyes for what feels like hours. "Uh....uhh...ummm..h-h-hi." is all I managed to get out of my mouth. "Um...uh...h-hi." she blushes. Wow she is adorable when she blushes. Apparently I had my mouth open because Daniel said something about it."Bro close your mouth. Your gonna catch flies." Daniel laughs. I just roll my eyes and I feel my cheeks turn more red than they already are. Way to go Zach you're already making a fool of yourself. Geez.

Logan's pov

Oh no. I can see it in my sister's eyes. She's already falling for this kid. I know we aren't blood realated but its like I can read her mind (wdw reference😉). I'm worried for her.

Anna's pov

WHAT AM I THINKING!! I just met him. Just play it cool Anna play it cool. When Zach said hi all he did was stutter. That made me nervous so I did the same. At that moment in my head I mentally face palmed if that makes since. "Bro close your mouth. Your gonna catch flies." Daniel laughed at Zach which made me blush. Then Zach blushed. Logan saved the day! He cut off this situation. "Ok so who wants to go to The Grove?" Logan asked. "We're down." the boys said in unison. "Logan?" he can practically read my mind. If you we wondering what I was wondering without saying anything. I was thinking what is The Grove. "The Grove is the outdoor mall here in L.A." "Oh ok. Thanks Logan." The boys looked at Logan than me than back to Logan really confused on how Logan figured out what I was asking. "We are so close that it's like we can read each other's minds. It's wild." I giggled. "Ok Logan I'm gonna go and get my shoes on." "Ok"

Logan's POV

"Zach! Come here." I whispered. I know he had a crush on my sister it's OBVIOUS. I pull him into my room. "Bro you like my sister don't you?" I asked him. "What no bro I just met her." he said. He kinda looked scared. It was funny. "Look Zach I don't have a problem with you liking her. Its just all the men in her life except me have messed her up inside so please don't screw up or I'm gonna kill you." I told him. He looked concerned when I told him that every man except me has messed her up inside. "Wait so that means i can take her out right?" he asked. "Yea Zach you can buy again I wi-" I started. "Yeah bro I know I know you'll kill me I get it." he interrupted. "Ok then, were good." I ended.
>>>>>>>>>>❁<<<<<<<<<<
word count: 1084