Strawberry Fields Forever

I quickly sat up and looked at him more closely, perhaps it was just the hang over that was making me see things or whatever, i leaned to him and yep it was him, i didn't remember much of last night, it was early, only 6, i looked back at him one last time before slowly getting out of bed, he groaned and rolled onto his side so he was facing where i was, i knew he was soon to wake up so as fast  i could, picked up my stuff  and put them on, i looked round the room, i must have been at his since i knew this wasn't my bedroom, i crept over to the door and cautiously opened it, i poked my head out and look for any signs of Zeta, i couldn't see her anywhere, see the bedroom led off to the living room and thus to the kitchen, the only other doors was the one to leave and the bathroom but that was in the bedroom so knew Zeta couldn't be around as i would have seen her.

I silently opened the door and walked out into the living room, there were a few half full beers on the coffee table and Ringo's clothes all over the floor, leading to the bedroom, his jacket reminded me that i didn't have mine, i rapidly searched the living room since i guessed that's where it would be as i do remember taking off my jacket sometime early of getting here, not that i remember here being here.. if that made sense to you then luckily you since it didn't to me.

I searched everywhere in the living room and kitchen so it meant only one thing, it was in the bedroom, ugh, i made my way back into the bedroom, Ringo was still sound-do so it made me feel a little easier about going into the room, my jacket was on the chair, I went over and got it, i put it on and done it up "huh.. Claire?" and of course he had to wake up "uh yes Ringo" he sat up and scratched his head "uh wait, we did didn't we?" i walked to the door and opened it "we can't tell Zeta, if she knew then she'd flip, oh god Claire" i opened the door and looked at him "i'm going home, i'll see ya at the wedding perhaps" I left the room and went to the door "Claire, look i'm sorry, i didn't mean for this to happen" i walked out the door and shut it behind me.

This had to happen, didn't it, like it was bloody meant to, but for anyones sake why did it have to happen now, i lent back on the wall near the door and slid down onto the floor, i pulled up my knees and lent my head on them, Ringo opened the door whilst holding the sheets over him self, he looked down at me "Claire" he knelt down and put his hand on my shoulder, i turned around and hugged him tightly, we sat there for a while, just hugging each other "i'm sorry" he kept on whispering "it was both our faults Ringo" i kissed his cheek and he pushed me back a little, he looked me dead in the eyes "Addison.. my little Addison, the girl who stopped me from leaving, the girl who helped me right from the first time she saw me.. the girl.. who-" i kissed him as hard as i could, slightly pushing him back, he slowly pulled me into the apartment and shut the door.

 He pushed me down and laid on top of me, stopping the kiss, he looked into my eyes for a short while before he smiled "your so beautiful" he complimented "i can't" i pushed him off me and got up then left "Addison!" he shouted as i ran down the steps and out into the open.

There was only knew where i could be alone for a while and fix my emotions, Strawberry Fields, the place where everything would drift away and become free, i ran the way there, i dodged traffic and people until i got there, i made sure no one was around and jumped over the fence, i wandered into the trees till i was fully lost in the surroundings, i took off my jacket and laid in on the ground, i laid my head on it and looked up to the sky, the clouds were dark as if they knew what i was feeling, they began to cry and cause everything to gradually started get wet, the mud was getting thicker and thicker as more water fell but i still continued to lay in it, i shut my eyes and began to relax, i moved my leg and pulled up wet mud with it, my clothes were slowly getting covered in mud, i grab the wet mud and made my hands into fist so i felt it squeeze though the gaps in my fingers, it felt so soft and wet, i took  two fingers from both hands and drew 4 lines on my face, i was turning off my mind, laying down my thoughts and surrendering to the void, i closed my eyes and saw a burst of colour, my mind was being set free from all the pain and sadness i was feeling, i nodded off for half an hour or so to wake up feeling refreshed and better, it had stopped raining but the mud was still wet.

I stood up and held my jacket over my shoulder, i looked around before making my way back to the entrance, i sure had gone deep into the fields but i made my way through the trees and wilderness, i jumped back over the fence and fall back onto it, i felt calm "um excuse me ma'am, could you tell me the time?" the lady i asked, who was walking by looked at me with disgrace of how dirty i was "7:30" i smiled "thanks" i strolled back with my head held high, i felt like everything was going to go right, like i was going to forget about all of my feelings for Ringo when the time came and as i walked back my feelings were right, i was caring less and less about him and i got closer and closer to home.

I may add more to this part btw and if anyones wondering why i've put a La Roux songs, Let Me Down Gently instead of Strawberrys Fields Forever it's because the song influenced me to write what i've wrote, it's a brill song btw and fits the bit with Ringo and Claire kissing, but hope you like this part, i know i'm dragging it a bit but i want most parts to be ruffly 1,000 so it leaves a gap and i guess can be easier to read.

But thanks for reading and tell me what yout think about whats happening so far :) x