Glass Onion

"Oh god" I said slowly opening my eyes, I sat up and looked down at George. "oh god we didn't did we?" I quietly asked myself, I rubbed my eyes and looked under the duvet, o looked at the clock but it was dark so I turned on a light, it was only 8, I looked back at George again and shook him to wake him up "huh what?" he said slowly sitting himself up just to notice me and him in the same bed, he did what I did and looked under the duvet "ah" I held the covers over me as we sat there for few minutes in total silence.

I was the one to brake that silence by shouting "whoa!" as i stupidly fell out of bed, I hit the floor with a thud and George quickly dragged himself to the edge, I began laughing really loudly and soon so did he "you ok?" he asked holding out his hand, I took it and pulled myself up, I got back into bed feeling like a idiot "you sure your ok?" he added leaning back on the wall.

"I'm fine George, I should have know this would have happened" he put his hands behind his head and smiled "oi! don't you look so pleased with yourself" I realized that the record player was still on so I held the spare cover I had on the floor over me and went and turned it off.

"When's the party again?" I asked grabbing my stuff as I made my way to the bathroom

"Uh 9.. oh wait that means your coming" he said jumping out of bed

"Yeah" he rushed into the bathroom just as I had gotten my under wear on, and hugged me as tightly as he could.

"Hey easy up a little, I need to breathe ya'know, I'm not a fish" he laughed and let go, I quickly looked at him up and down, I mean I didn't really have the chance before and well I can "go on get dressed, can't ave you cathing a cold and aye you better not say about this to anyone" he laughed again and began to get dressed.

"George, what time is it?" he looked at the clock.

"Uh 8:30, you redy?" I fluffed up my hair and walked out the bathroom "man you look beautiful" he said as he sat up "thanks, don't look half bad yourself" he pulled me to him, he lent his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms around my waist "do think we can go a little early?" I asked stroking him "why?" I shrugged and slight pushed him away until he got the message "dunno" I was about the walk out the bedroom to get a drink when he pulled me back and sat me next to him "come on, tell  me, why you wanna go early?" he put his arm around me and lent his head on my shoulder "I wanna spend a little more time with Rich, sorry if it seems like i don't want you but I want to spend some more time with him as a free man.. so to speak" he smiled, George always knew I would want to spend time with Ringo as a in married guy, he was always the thoughtful type "oh that's ok then, grab your coat and we can go, just long as you give me something first" I smiled as we got up "like what?" I asked as I wrapped my arms round his neck "get ya jacket first then I'll tell ya" I quickly got my jacket and went straight back "yes as you we-" as you can guess he kissed me.

It was pretty long compared to others but he was proper messing about like, pulling up my top and all "alright let's go" he said pulling away, he grabbed my hand and took me downstairs "hey mind if i grab a beer?" he asked stopping me from going to the door "sure" i opened the front door and stepped outside but quickly came back in and pulled the door to "throw us me fags George" he opened up his beer and threw me my cigarettes "thanks, want one?" he nodded so i took two from the box and passed one to him "thanks.. got a lighter" i held the fag in my mouth and put the box in my back pocket before searching for one "i might have one upstairs, i'll go look" i ran upstairs and straight into my bedroom, i was searching everywhere till i remembered where i did have one, i went into the backroom and looked in the pockets of the jacket Rich gave to me and of course there was one.

I walked out of the room just looking at the jacket before stopping and going back to it, I took it off the hanger and put it on, it still smelt of him, I felt warm and calm in it but at the same time I felt sad and angry.. I kept it on and went down stairs "hey, nice jacket" George complemented as I walked into the kitchen "thanks, I'm not sure if to wear it or not?" i passed him the lighter and his lit up his then passed it back and i lit up mine "why, I think it looks perfect on ya, wear it" I held the fag and smiled "alright then, ready?" he nodded and grabbed his beer off the table and followed me outside.

I held his beer while he un-locked the door, and at the moment he did a car pulled up behind him, he honked before stepping out, it was Ringo with John, Davy and Paul, i passed George his beer as we walked up to the car, John and Ringo rolled down the windows for us "alright boys?" i asked leaning on the car "yeh were all alright Claire, we just came down to see if you were ready" Ringo instantly started to look at the jacket, he must of recognized it, they all looked nice, John looked like a teddy boy and for that so did the others "hey George, did you forget or whatever, were all going as teddy boys?" George scratched his head then looked at me then back to John "uh i forgot, uh Claire do you have any gel and some clothes that i can borrow?" George knew i had alot of the guys old clothes upstairs just in case and luckily enough i did have some gel "er take the keys, you should know the room where there in, if you cant find any gel in the bathroom just look at the top of my wardrobe" George took the keys and rushed into the house "i'll be back in a sec" he said pulling the door to behind him.

I started chatting to boys while we waited for George to come back out, he was taking a long while, i hope he found something to wear "nice jacket Claire, wait.. come ere, i remember that one, thats the one Rich gave ya before we went to Hamburg" i looked at Ringo then back to John "you kept it?" Ringo said finaly joining into the conversation "uh yeh" he slightly smiled then looked at the front door all sad like "where the hell is George?" Paul asked getting out "dunno, go check" he did as i said and ran into the house.