I Feel Fine

I stayed a night in the hospital with John still by my side, he looked nackerd like he had been up all night looking over me but i'm sure it was just the shock of me bracking my ackle that did it.

"oh your awake.. sorry i must have driffted off" he smiled and took my hand just like yesterday "your anckle feeling better today hun?" he asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yes thanks" all i was thinking was i wonder what the others did, like did they wait at mine or did they go home.. i really wanna see Richie but i don't know where he is and anyway i'll be going home soon so i'll call him when i ge back.

The doctor came in about 30 minutes later and checked me out, it was a tough walk to the side walk where me and John waited for the taxi that took an hour to come, we both got in and John pulled me to his side "i was really worried about you, ya'know" he lent his head on mine and i cuddled up to him.

"Why? it was only my anckle" i held his hand lightly as  we went over a few bumps.

"I was worried becaus i know i had caused it, if i didn't walk off like that then yo-" i kissed him hard, letting him know it wern't his fult.

"Now shhh, just hold me untill i get home" he looked kinda shocked that i kissed, didn't know why though, i mean he did like me and all...

Anyway we got home, John and Jane helped me upstairs, Ringo and George had gone and i was really annoyed that doing an everyday task was going to be a sturggle, like work.. can't even go to that now, so that means no money for a couple weeks.

~6 weeks later~

My anckle's finally a bit better, i can properly walk on it with out the aid of my crutches, John and the others have been around alot but John the most, he brought me flowers evey week and a box of chocolates each day, i think the most strange thing was that i thought i saw Davy, walking he streets like he used to when i lived in Manchester..

Anyway i haven't done much since the accident but luckly my boss said that because i work hard, he continued to give me my pay for the 6 weeks, which is bloody briliant..

"Hello Claire" Ringo said poking his head through the window that i left open since i was cooking.

"Oh hey Ringo, come in" i said opening the back door for him.

"Thanks" he replied, he went straight to the food.

"Don't you dare touch that" i demanded.

"Smells good" he took a big wiff as he stood over the cooker.

"Thanks, anyway what you doing round here?" i asked giving him a hug.

"Dunno just wanted to see if your alright" he kissed my cheek.

"I'm fine, hows Zeta?" he looked quite speachless but finally found and answer.

"Uh fine.. fine, why?" well this doesn't seem very normal for Rich, usally he's all mouth about Zeta lately.

"Just wonderd, she know your ere or..?" he smiled.

"Yeah she knows, she wanted to go out shopping and i didn't so i came round to see you, she aint leaving till i get back so ill only be a little while" i picked up the phone and passed it to him.

"Call her, tell her to get a cab and come down ere then i'll go with her" and so he did and so i did.