Honey Don't

We drove around for hours and hours in the darkness, there were few lights to show us the way but as soon as we got to the woods the lights had all gone, the only thing to help up was the headlights that were crap and only lighted up a few cm in front of us.

Just as the sun was just starting to come up so i asked George to pull up on 'lovers high' which was a big moutain ledge place where couples went at night after the pictures or something, anyway he stopped at the top and there was no one there since it must have been past 5, i got out of the car and went to the boot, i opened it up and took the camera of out it.

"when did that get there?" George asked as i shut the boot.

"Its been in there for ages now" i stood at the end of the ledge and looked at the view.

"Beautiful isnt it?" i added.

"Absolutely stunning".

See that's the thing me and George had in common, we loved how the world looked, each detail very different to something else never the same, we'd much rather watch the sun go down and come back up again then go out dancing in the clubs till early hours of the morning.

I took a few pictures of the view from different angles, luckily the camera picked it up, before George asked for it, he took a few of his own. "Er are" he said passing the camera back to me, he went to the car and got his guitar out of back seat "like it?".

It was a brand new Gretsch 6128 Duo Jet, absolutely stunning, must have cost and arm and a leg but man it was even more beautiful than the scenery."Wow George, it's so.. so.. oh George its just the most perfect thing i've ever seen, how'd you get enough money to get it!?" he smiled and walked closer to me.

"Brian got it, wanna hold it?" i nodded viciously, he took the camera and passed me the guitar. Oh man it felt so nice and clean, i couldn't help but stroke it, i felt awkward obviously but i didn't care, i strummed on a few times "er want me to show you some chords?" he asked. i nodded so he put the camera on the roof of the car and stood behind me.

He moved my fingers to where there were supposed to be and held the bottom of the guitar since he didn't have a strap yet " right so that's an A chord" he said leaning his chin on my shoulder "now strum" and so i did "perfect" he moved my fingers again "now that's a B chord" i strummed again and he kissed my cheek "good, now play A then B over and over so you can get it" i moved my fingers back to where there supposed to be for an A chord and strummed then repeated with B then A and so on, i picked it up pretty quickly.

He put his hands on my hips and kissed my neck "George come on, what's your ga-" i was cut short by him putting his left hand over my mouth, i shuffled forward and turned around "stop it Georgie, look take your guitar back, i'm going go sit in the car" i passed him the guitar and walked to the car, he rushed past and put the guitar in the back seat "sorry, i just thought that.. um since we are at 'lovers high' and all, that we could you'know just have like 5 minutes, forget the world and all since  I uh like you" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Haha, oh George.. i like you too i just didn't really mean it in that way but i guess, if you want i could, just for a few seconds though" i stepped closer to him and kissed him lightly.

He kissed me back, making us both fake laugh and smile "can i have one more please, just one.. but a little longer, please?" i looked around before kissing him again, i pulled away slightly but he pulled me back .

"Oh George, come on, stop it" he didn't but instead swung us around and pushed me back against the car and kissed me harder, i had to admit but it felt nice.. having someone kiss you after along time but after a short while he finally pulled back.

"Thanks" i kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly

"No problem George"

Me and George were still hugging when a car pulled up in front of us and out stepped John rushing towards us "whats wrong?" i asked letting go of George 

"Ringo's drunk and wont get out of the club, Brain's going mad, he said he'll only leave if you come with him" i rolled my eyes.

"I think an explanation of how you knew we was here should be in order but whatever, lets go George".

We drove back to the club where Ringo was and parked outside, i walked into the club since i was with the boys, the mother-care bouncers let me in and there was Ringo, dancing about with a full glass of beer or whatever the hell he was drinking in his hand, It was spilling everywhere, he soon noticed me and staggered over "ey.. C-C-C-Claire" he was all over me.

"Oh get off, your breath bloody stinks" i pushed him away lightly and he fell back onto the floor "oh for god's sake Rich, boys, help me get 'im up" I said as the others helped me pick him up.

"He can go home like this, his mum will go mad" John said as we took him outside.

"His bird'll go just the same too" George commented.

"Well where's he gunna stay then, he can't stay with any of us, not like this" Paul said as we put him in the back seat " you can probably tell when this is going "Claire?" Paul added, i smiled sarcastically

"Ok then but if he throws up on my sofa or anywhere i'm gunna kill him, ok?" he agreed with a smirk.

George dropped me and drunkie home, I dragged him to the step and knocked on the door, Jane opened the door and helped me pull him in "yes don't say anything, he's just gunna stay here tonight" she didn't seem to care and helped me take him in.

"Um he's not staying on the sofa, you know?" well where th-.

"You're not saying he's gonna sleep in my bed are ya?" she nodded "well i'm sleeping down ere then" she shook her head.

"You're not, Kayne's staying there tonight" great, thanks for that.

"Yay i get to sleep with someone who has a girlfriend and she's probably gunna kill him and me if she finds out" i dragged Ringo up the stairs and threw him onto my bed.

"C-C-Claire, i love you" he muttered "oh shut up, sleep !" he got up and pulled me down onto the bed then laid onto of me. 

"Ringo, get off me" I ordered as he ripped open my shirt and before he could do anymore, i kicked him off "sorry, you just should have got off me" he had fallen to the ground in pain as I kicked him in his groin so i helped him back up again and left the room, i quickly got the key from Janes room and locked the door.

"Jane!" i shouted.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"I'm sharing your bed!" 

"Alright"