Fixing A Hole

Claire's POV:

He knocked on the door and his mum opened it "hey Richa- who’s this then, new girlfriend?" he went all embarrassed and red.

"No sorry Mrs.Starr, I’m just a friend of Ringo’s" she smiled and looked at Ringo.

"Mum, I said she could come in to clean herself up because there was an accident down the cavern and she got a couple cuts" she nodded and stood aside for us to come in, she shut the door behind us, I just stood still inside of her house feeling really awkward.

"Right come up dear and I’ll  clean you up, Ringo go make everyone a drink" she walked me up stairs, her house was very nice and a lot bigger than the house I’m living in "what happened dear, if you don't mind me asking?" she asked as we reached the bathroom.

"I knocked over a self of glasses and one bit flew into my cheek and I cut my hand when I was picking up the mess" she got out a home made medical kit and wiped the cuts with water before she banged up my hand and stitched up the cut.

"There are dear, all better, so what’s your name then" she put away the medical kit and washed her hands of the blood.

"Claire.. Claire Baker" she walked passed me and I followed her down the stairs.

"So how long you've known Ringo for then?" we walked into the living room and she sat me down next to her

"Well to be honest I’ve only know him for about an hour" she looked kinda shocked when we reached the living room, she sat me down and walked out into the kitchen.