Something

"Thanks so much Claire, I'll make it up to you, promise" Jim said after the crowd died down to just a few people

"Oh no, it's fine just let me have tomorrow and the day after off then were even ok?" he smiled.

"Of course, you could of had the day off anyway since i'm going to a stag night tomorrow for a wedding" is like everyone I know going to this wedding or what

"Ringo's right?" he smiled again.

"Yeah, your going right, to the wedding I mean, he seemed really hip-ed up about you coming, at least i think it was you, your the only Claire around ere" i looked down at my feet then around the Cavern

"Uh maybe, I better be getting back to Paul" he nodded before I went over to him "sorry Paul" I said as I cuddled up to him.

"It's alright, so made your mind up about the wedding?" he asked putting his arm around me.

"I want them both honestly to say i they want me to come, Ringo and Zeta, if they both say yes then I'll go but if one says no then I'm not gonna bother" he nodded slightly and kissed my forehead.

Me and Paul both finished our drinks pretty early so we soon had went, we went to the fish shop and got some fish and chips before going back to mine, we talked a little in the way back, about Zeta and all, he told me a few stories about how her and Ringo met, pretty quick stories to be honest, met at the Cavern like how I did and just like the next day they started dating, If only i took my chance when i had it?

It went too long till we got back, opened the door and threw the keys somewhere in the living room as we walked into the kitchen "so when's the album coming out?" I asked Paul as he took a few chips and lent on the counter.

"Soon I hope, bit delayed,  got the cover shoot tomorrow, before the bachelor party, well long before it, 6, you can come with if you want, we'll probably only be about 10 minutes or so, we can go out for a while after if you want" I smiled.

"Thanks but I'm going down the near the docks, to see me uncle, he hasn't seen me since I went, you'll be alright without me" his expression dropped into a frown as he turned round

"Oh ok" he sadly replied looking out into the town.

Just as I was about to go over to him the phone started ringing, I rushed over to it and picked it, Paul turned round and watched me answer "hello?" I quickly looked up at Paul before the person answers.

"Hey Claire" I instantly lit up "oh hey George, you alright?" Paul walked into the living room and sat down on the furthest chair.

"Yes I'm fine thanks, yourself?" George seemed awfully cheery today, not that he's not everyday but usually George don't seem this cheerful. something good must of happened I guess.

"I'm fine George, so what was you after?" Paul kept having quick looks at me, he looked a tincy bit angry like wow I can't even talk to George now? why does everyone get jealous when I talk to someone else round here?

"Oh nothing much, just wanted to ask if you want to come out, I've got the car and I was thinking we could go see Zeta and Ringo, ya'know to talk about tomorrow... that reminds me, did Paul give you the invite and all that?" I pulled the invite out my pocket and sighed.

"Yeah I got it, uh but George I can't really come out now, I mean I'm with Paul, sorry George" Paul got up and began to walk out so I told George to wait a sec before rushing to Paul.

"Hey where you going?" I asked grabbing his arm.

"Home so you can go out with George, I heard you wanted to be with him now, so I'm going" he pulled away but I quickly grabbed his other arm.

"I didn't even say that, did I, I only told him I was with you, I didn't say I wanted you to go" he pulled away again and pushed me back again then began to walk again.

"Sod off then, if your gunna be like that then I will go spend time with George, don't see why your getting so jealous anyway, your acting like John, gets jealous as soon as I talk to a guy that isn't him, but if you wanna be like John then fine go, I don't give a damn I'm going with George" I stormed back inside and straight to the phone."sorry about that, Paul was being a idiot, can you still come pick me up?" he replied wit a yes and bye before we both put the phone down.

I walked upstairs and into my bedroom, Jane was in out at work or whatever so it was all quite, well not for long anyways, I pulled a case out from under the bed and placed it on the bed, I flicked the catches and opened the lid, took out my favourite single that was 'Runaround Sue' by 'Dion' and took it out of the sleeve then put on the record player, the record was scratched from all the times I've played it but I liked the sound scratched records made, makes um sound older than they are.

I turned to switch onto 45 and put the needle on the top of the record then switched it on, it crackled a little before the song began to play, I turned up the volume so I was half way, it sounded real nice so I went over to the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of jeans and a top, Jane must have done the washing as I knew all my stuff was dirty hence wearing Mikes stuff but every thing smelt and felt clean, I took of Mikes stuff and chucked them into Jane's room, I was quickly changed, I looked into the mirror and saw I looked a mess, I didn't really have the effort to tidy myself up but I wanted to make myself a little presentable so I just brushed my hair and thought done with it.

I stopped the record and flipped it then played the other side, I heard footsteps out in the hallway so I quickly grabbed something on my drawer and backed up the the wall, I peaked round the corner and looked down the the stairs, who ever it was was coming up, I clenched the can of hairspray and took a deep breathe, they were getting closer so I had to make my move, I stepped out from the bedroom and roared, it was Paul, he'd come back "oh bloody hell Paul, I thought you was someone breaking in, don't do that!" he looked down at his feet, he still looked a little angry but more sad than anything.

"Sorry Claire, I really don't know what I was doing, can I come with you and George" I smiled.

"Sure" I went over and hugged him tightly.

Shortly after I heard the horn of Georges car "come on then, if your coming" he took my hand as we walked down stairs and out to George.

"Alright George" Paul said.

"Thought you had went Paul, anyway coming?" he nodded and went over to him.

"Hey wait a second guys, i  left the record player on, stay there" I ran back inside and turned the record player off, I was about to leave the room when something shone and caught my eye, I went over to it, it was near the back of the bed, I picked it up, it was a little locked, nice one at that, I opened it up and inside was a picture of Ringo and.. me?

I shut the locked and looked at the little engravings on it, it just said Ringo on it, I looked behind the other junk that was there and found the box it must have fell out of, it had a short letter in it 'dear Claire, got this done the other day, hope you like it, its real silver, cost mthe last of my money but it was worth it for you, love ya, Ringo xoxo''I looked back outside the door and threw the locket into my pocket before going back to the others.

"Alright we can go" I said as I closed the back seat door.

"What took you so long?" George asked ad he started the car.

"What I had to put my records back, don't want'um to get dirty like you" we laughed and he began to drive.