I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Ringo's POV :

Whoa this girl is so tough which I like but she's really sweet too which is also a plus for me, I wonder if she likes me since though out the performance she kept on looking at me and I did the same to her, she's beautiful and she gets on well with my mum and step-dad.. "So how many streets is your house then?" well I tried and I failed to form a sentence.

"Just a few away from here so anyway I wanted to thank you for everything you and your mums  done for me tonight, say thanks again to her" she cuddled up to my arm.

"Aw you don't need to thank me and don't worry I'll tell her.. uh I was wondering can like we be friends?" she smiled.

"Yeh sure, I have to admit I’m really starting really like you Ringo" wait you like me?

"Really?" I asked wanting to know if she was just joking.

"Yeah you’re really sweet and nice to me well and to the fact that you’re really good looking" she thinks I’m good looking?

"I like you too... by the way did I tell you that you’re the most wonderful and beautiful person I ever met?" did I really just say that out loud now what is she going to think of me?

"Haha, your flirting with me Ringo, i like that, same goes for you, just so you know" well that turned out better than what I expected, anyway we both became silent as we continued to walk "Ringo can I hold your hand?" she asked looking at me, sensing that I liked her.

"sure" I replied slipping my hand around tangling my fingers with hers until our grip was tight.

"So when's your brake tomorrow?" I asked so I could make sure I could spend more time with her

"Well my shift starts at 7 so I think about 10 till 11, that’s at night by the way... wait, wait, wait, no sorry, I ain't work tomorrow, I’m going Hamburg with John, he and Paul are seeing someone about something and I promised him I would go too, oh I’m sorry Ringo" wait a second Hamburg that’s in Germany!? "John!" she shouted untangling our fingers, running to him.

"Hey, alright Claire?" they both hugged each other tight.

"Alright John?" I said giving him a nod as i walked closer to them.

"Alright Rich?" he replied giving me a pat in the arm "so you ready to go as I’ve got a taxi waiting down the end of the road, Jane gave me your stuff" she nodded before looking at me in kind of a sad way as if she didn't want to go "you wanna come Rings" she looked at John and mined the word no while she shook her head slightly "actually Rings I just rememberd, but you can't come sorry it’s just I have gotta pick up Paul and he wants this thing to be secret" I gave John and Claire a look before I slightly stormed off.

A few moments later I stopped as I heard running steps behind me "Ringo wait" Claire shouted as I turnt round to see her running up the street to me.

"I knew you got John to say I couldn't come.. if you don't want to hang with me, just say" she put her arms around me as she kissed me hard, but just for a few moments .

"I do want you to come but I want you to miss me, sorry about the kiss I just.. uh Sorry" mmm that kiss was nice even if it was only for a couple seconds.

"No I sorta liked it" she loosened my tie and put her arms back round me.

"Mind if I borrow your jacket till I come back, i'll only be gone a week?" I nodded and would have never said no, she looked so hot in it.

"Keep it.. but I want something in return" she looked shocked but that face turned into a grin when she realised what I said.

"How about this" she pulled me by my loosened tie and kissed me again but this time she grabbed my hair and ran her hands though it so it turned into a bit of a snog.

"Damn, I’m gunna miss you" I kissed her forehead

"I’m gunna miss you two, the hole fact that we more or less have just met and were already snogging each other" she giggled.

"When I get back we get to know each other better yeah Ringo?" we hugged before she ran back over to John "I’ll come to yours at whenever I come back, so remeber to wait up for me yeh" she waved before her and John ran down the street and got into the cab then drove off.