Queenie Eye

"3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!" everyone shouted, raising there glasses..

We were all at a party Brian threw for the boys at his house and i got invited, it was a really swinging party and mostly all of us was drunk, John kept trying to come on to me like usual but George kept him away so i stayed with him, all the boys mostly got there end away with a girl out back including Ringo with Zeta, i got asked but Paul, John and George but i thought i ought no to.

I stepped out of Brain's house for a fag since Bri didn't want us smoking too much in the house, there were a few other men there that i knew but i didn't talk to them much "got a light Phill?" i asked.

"Yeah sure er are" Phill replied lighting up my cigarette.

"Thanks.. surprise your wife ain't ere" he smiled.

"ha nah shes at home, with the baby" i looked shocked and happy about what he had just said.

"Oh my, when she ave the baby?" i knew she (Phills wife) was pregnant and i went round to see her but i never knew she had the kid.

"Only a couple days ago, tell ya what, call up sometime next week and come round, see the baby and such" i smiled

"Ok, i will, thanks" he lightly hugged me and put his cigarette out before going back inside.

I grabbed my coat then went for a walk round the park...

I sat on the bench and watched as the street lamps came on and reflected of the lake, i guess it was only about 1 or 2 now but it was still quite dark, i noticed a ruff figure of someone walking on my right, i thought it may have been John or George or even Ringo coming to see why i was out ere and not in there.. but as the figure got closer and closer to me it became clearer it defiantly was a man, quite short one at that and the 2 people i know of that height is Ringo and Davy but i haven't seen Davy and we've had no contact so it must be Ringo... 

He came closer and closer to me with a smile on his face, i got up and opened my arms ready for him "hey Addison" he said.

"Davy?" i asked as my arms dropped.

"Hi?" my mouth dropped and he got really close to me and i defiantly knew it was him and not someone sodding about "oh Davy!" i shouted hugging him tightly "i've missed you so much!" i added crying a little.

"I've missed yo- are you crying" i nodded burying my head in his jacket, he pulled it out and wiped away my tears.

"Why you crying sweet?" he asked sitting me down.

"Because i've missed you alot Davy" he sat down too and made me cuddle up to him "oh i'm sorry hun, i've been trying to contact you for years but your mum and dad wouldn't let me speack to you or tell me where you moved, i had to find out from a friend of yours from the block that you moved here.. i'm sorry" i kissed his cheek.

"It's ok.. i forgive you, so ... hows it been going?" he lent his head on mine and smiled

"Well nothing really, been singing a bit but thats about it.. why you out ere all alone?" i moved my head and sat up stright, so he released his arms.

"I was at a friends party, i just wanted some fresh air so i came and sat out ere" i looked at my watch that i forgot i had and saw the time..

"Oo, i better get back, the boys are gunna wonder where i've got too" his smiled dropped as soon as i said boys.

"You've got .. kids!?" i laughed and pulled him up.

"Ahaha no, there my mates, The Beatles" he nodded and took a breath. "do you wanna come with, it's spose to be invited guests only but i'll get you in and anyway i want you to meet the others" he looked undiceded but before he could say no i grabbed his hand and pulled him with me.