Hey Baby

Right let me start of here, when i said everything went fine last time and me and Ringo just talked then Mike took me home well.. yeah that didn't happen, i was gonna explain but ya'know stuff was dragging and i didn't feel like writing it last time, so here's what really happened when I entered the Cavern...

I of course walked into the bar, i clinged to Mike's arm, the place was darker than usual, like it was showing how i felt, we got closer to Ringo, he had a few, you could tell, he was on his own and looked quite bored.

We sat down, opposite to him, i gave Mike the puppy eyes so he would see i wanted him to say the 1st word instead of me, he got it of course and started the conversation and since i am lazy and can't be bothered to write out fully what was said so i'll skip a bit, anyway the normal conversation went on for about an hour with Ringo apologizing and all that, he really was sorry i could see it in is eyes that he was up set that he made me up set, he hugged me tight "i'm so sorry Claire" i smiled as he sat back down

"Apology accepted i guess" i said, Mike looked happier than both of us since he knew me and Ringo were very very close at one time, even though he didn't know us before i bumped into him and that wern't too long ago to be honest.

"So um Claire, you still gonna come live in the mansion with us, there's still that room especially saved fo-" he quickly looked down so i turned around, of course Zeta had to be standing there.. see came storming over to Ringo.

"WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!" she shouted making the hole of the Cavern go quiet, he got up form under the table and tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry love, i just had to apologize to Claire about the other day.. i'm sorry, i forgot to leave a note" she looked at me the back at Ringo, Mike pulled me closer to him, he didn't want anything to happen between anyone.

"And who's this, the 3rd person in your threesome, didn't know you were gay too!?" all 3 of us looked at her.

"Actually no, we were just talking" Mike said.

"Sure, i know what your like Ringo, always with other people!" she complained, i quickly got up and right in Zeta's face.

"Actually Zeta, your wrong, i was closer friends with Rich, long before he ever met you and he's never been like that.. even when you was just his girlfriend and i went out for a walk with him, he never done anything with anyone, he's not like that!" i shouted making her back off a little bit.

"And so what, you were nothing with him, never have been nev-" i punched her hard in the face and she went down, hitting the floor with a loud thump.

"Claire!" Ringo shouted, going down to comfort her, Mike aggressively swung me round and held my shoulders.

"What the hell did you do that for" he angrily whispered looking deep into my eyes with a angry glare.

"Get off me" i said pushing off his hands.

I stormed out of the Cavern, i know i shouldn't have done it but she needed a step back into reality.. "Claire!" Mike shouted running towards me, i continued to walk with out looking back, he caught up with me and stood in front so i would stop "look Claire, stop" he said as i still tried to push "stop!" he shouted and grabbed my shoulders again, he shook his off.

"Don't touch me Mike" but again he did, i slapped him hard, making him fall back a little "oh Mike, i'm so sorry" i said quickly hugging him, with one hand behind his back and the other on his face where i slapped him, i began to cry "oh Mike, i'm so so sorry" he put his arms around me.