Roll Over Beethoven

Claire's POV:

Though out the 1st performance of the boys I kept on staring at that drummer and he did the same to me, his hair was in a teddy boy style and it defiantly suited him , when he finished he was sweating like mad but to be honest so was I as it gets so hot down here.

"Hi" someone said walking over to the bar, I was putting away the glass since it took me like 4 minutes just because I wanted a excuse to keep looking at him without anyone asking me for a drink but anyway I looked up and it was him.

"Hey you wanna drink" I asked and he nodded giving me a smile.

"Again, thanks for standing up for me earlier, I’ve never had a girl stand up to me before" I poured a beer and passed it to him.

"it's alright I have to anyway it's my job, not that I wouldn't have done it anyway" along came the rest of the band George, Paul and John "alright boys?" I asked passed them all a drink.

"Yeah thanks Claire, so I take it you've met Ringo our new drummer" John said making me blush and look down.

"Yeah, he's nice, aren’t you Rings" he quickly stopped daydreaming and sat up straight.

"Huh what?" I rolled my eyes.

"She was just saying your nice Ringo" George said and he smiled at me again.