Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby

"Alright alright!" Mike shouted getting out of bed "i'll be back, just gunna see what prats knocking at the door" he left the room and went down stairs, i sat up and turn on the light just to see if was time to get up, i got out of bed and looked over the landing.

"Davy" i wisherped to myself, Mike looked up then quickly back at Davy who was standing at the front door.

"No, i aint seen Claire in years, wanna come in for a drink, catch up and all?" Davy nodded and came in "go sit down, i'm gunna go get dress" Mike rushed up stairs and follwed me back into his bedroom.

"You can't tell i'm here, i need to sort this out in my own time, i've got work at 8:30 anyway" he nodded and got changed, i rushed into the bathroom and had a quick wash before going into the other room to get changed, the floor boards creaked as i crept into the room, Davy must have thought why was Mike being so long or maybe he just wanted to try and find me quicker, as he came up stairs and went into Mikes room.

"Ere Mike, mind if i have a quick drink?" i slowly opened the door a little and watched as they both went down stairs.

I quickly got changed and slowly crept down stairs, Mike noticed me stright away and rushed to stand in front of me so Davy couldn't see me "you alright" Mike scratched his head.

"Yeh, just gunna see if the cats out back, aint mine but i feed it occationly" he quickly took me to the back door and opened it "right, go out the back gate and take a right down the street, you should find your way from there" he whisperd as he opened the door.

"Thank you, for everything" i whisperd back before i cupped his face and kissed him hard

"I'll see ya round" he looked shocked, i ran out the back door and out the gate, down the alley and out on to the path...

I looked at the clock on someone watch as they read a news paper at the bus stop and saw it was 8, dam i thought to myself, my new boss if gunna go mad, the Cavern aint too far, i guess i could run for it, i looked left and right for the bus but nothing way coming either way "excuse me, what time does the bus come for the Matthew Street?" i asked the only other person there "8:30" sh-.

"Thanks" i looked up to the sky as i felt a spec of something hit my shoulder and of course it had to be a bird, for fu-, oh stuff it, i didn't have my coat since i left it at Mike's and i don't have time to get it so I ran to the Cavern, passing traffic and everything, i got there just in time "sorry i'm late, buses wern't running" my new boss turned round and laughed.

"you know you didn't have to be here till 9:30 right?" i face palmed and thought what a idiot "did you run here?" i nodded and walked round the back of the bar "i'm Jim by the way, your new boss" he came over to the front of the bar and i shook his hand.

"I'm Claire" he smiled and quickly averted his gaze as i took of my top and ran the patch under the sink "sorry, it was a stupid sodding bird" he laughed again and went out to the back room.

"Er are, put the other one out back and wear this one" he threw me a shirt, it looked brand new, i looked at the tag and it was a SmartLay brand shirt, a top high price brand.

"Um Jim, you sure that i can wear this, i mean like this ain't no lost or found shirt?" he smiled.

"It's alright, i have more, you look smarter now anyway" i grinned.

"Ha thanks" i put it on and down up the buttons, i tucked the ends in the side and had a quick look in the mirror behind the drink and glasses.

"Good fit?" he asked.

"Yes, thanks again, i'll give it back when my shifts over" he nodded and started to ask me about work before he came and all...

Jim was a nice bloke, better than Righley, my old boss, we got on well (Jim i mean) and had quite a few likes the same, he had beautiful eyes, very pretty "can i ask something?" he asked.

"Sure, what is it?" i started to clean some of the dirty glasses under the bar.

"I know this is kinda ackward but.. woud you say i have abs?" i nearly dropped my glass.

"Aha well um, uh, yeh i guess, i can't see them under your blazer and shirt but.." he took off his blazer and shirt, i was shaking so much, man his body was haven, perfectly sculpted out of clay, oh god what am i saying.

"So.. would you say i do?" i was miles away, stareing at his chest untill he clicked his fingers of course "huh, sorry what?" he looked embrassed.

"Is my body alright, i mean i know i'm fat but.." fat?.

"Your not fat and your bodys very nice" i smiled and so did.

"Thanks, sorry if it made your ackward, i jsut wanted a womans opinion" i acidentaly bit my bottom lip..

Great now i'm falling for he looks of my boss, i've fallen for Mike, Davys back and i know me and him had a little thing going before, I've fallen for John,George,Paul and Ringo, John,Paul and George all have fallen for me and so had Mike, Davy all read did years ago and oh man..