Wait!

Claire’s POV :

 I still can’t believe Ringo came to see me and apologize, he really sounded like he meant all the things he said which makes me feel upset that I kinda took the whole thing really badly I mean he didn’t mean to not come…                                                                                                                                   

I woke up on my bed, Ringo wasn’t next to me he probably went home but the last thing I remember was falling asleep in his arms “Jane!” I shouted sitting up.

“Yeah?” she shouted back.

“Where’s Ringo?” i saw something shining on the floor so I leaned off the side of the bed and picked it up, it was a Ring it must have been Ringo’s so I put it in my pocket and got out of bed “Jane where is he?” I said again since she didn’t reply last time.

“Oh yeah, he said to tell you goodbye and that he’s leaving Liverpool at 12 and that he probably won’t be back or something” you what!? I rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen where Jane was, I grabbed her by her shoulders wanting to make sure that’s what he said.

“What time is it?!” I hurrying asked.

“11:30” damn.. I grabbed the coat he gave me and ran out of the front door in my night dress and flats.

“I’m not gonna make it” I shouted to myself as I got past the park, I was nearly there and so was his car, so he hadn’t gone just yet, for the last stretch I sprinted right up to his front door, I hit it repeating until Elsie opened it.

“Oh alright Claire, he’s upstairs in his room” to be honest I’m surprised she didn’t ask my I was in my nightwear but I couldn’t worry about that, I went up the stairs and barged into Ringo’s room.

“Ringo!” I said making him turn round, I jumped onto him wrapping my legs around his waist.

“Claire what you doing here?” he asked looking quite happy that I was there.

“Jane told me you were gunna leave Liverpool, why?” he put me down and picked up his suitcase.

“Because I hate myself for hurting you and I don’t wanna be here no more since I’ve done this before but not to a girl I really liked” I backed off to the door blocking it so he couldn’t leave.

“You really like me?” he nodded.

“Since I got a 1st glimpse of you” I could hear the sadness in his voice which was breaking me hard.

“Don’t go, please” he shook his head and tried to persist and push past me.

“I have to” what can I do to make him stay…

I kissed him as hard as I could, wrapping my arms around him, he dropped his suitcases and put his arms around me “please don’t go, I know we haven’t know each other for long at all but I need you Ringo, please stay for me” he let go of me and sat on the bed.

“You want me to stay?” I never met someone to be so emotional that they care about me because they hurt me.

“Yes I do Ringo, please don’t leave… I need you Ringo” I sat beside him and he put his arm around me.

“Ha, you need me?” I leant back on the bed and pulled him down with me and culled up to him.

“Yes Richard I do” wait I just called him Richard why.

“How’d you know my real name?”.

“I remembered your mum calling you.. but anyway I do need you” he looked at me, I didn’t know what was going through his mind but I knew he was thinking it over.

“Well if you really want me to stay I will, for you and the band i guess” I rolled over and sat on him.

“Thank you” I lent down and hugged him tight while I kissed him all over his face.

“Um Claire ther- opps sorry” Elsie said walking back out of the room.

“We weren’t doing anything mum” he replied as I got off him.

“Sorry, Claire someone called Jane said she wants to talk to you” why would Jane call.. I got to the phone and picked it up.

“yes what, how'd you get the number?” she took a breath.

“Look don't worry about that, Jamie’s back and he’s coming for you.. he’s outside Ringo’s, I gotta go otherwise he’ll  see me” well this is fantastic isnt it, just when i thought my life was getting better....