A Taste Of Hamburg

John's POV:

Bloody Ringo already snapped up Claire and they’ve only just met, me Paul and Pete have all tried for her but she wouldn't go but then in comes Ringo, the luckily swine, well saying that she did date Pete for a little while till they both decided to brake up but i know he wants her back "did you have to snog him out in the open, it was revolting?" I jokingly asked her.

"Oh shut up, not like you don't with your birds. I like him he's cute and anyway he didn't care that I did, he kissed back, and for anything thing it wern't dusting, it was kinda beautiful to be honest" I slouched down on seat in the cab and Claire done the same.

"Why wouldn't let any of us do that with you?" she looked at me and laughed.

"Because,  but anyway Ringo's just different he's soft a bit like George but he has more passion that him, and I like his height and his drumming but anyway I've kissed all yous lot before so stop complainging" she shuffled over and cuddled up to me.

"Do you still like Pete though because I know you two went out for a little while" she closed her eyes and made herself comfortable.

"No, John you know I never really did have any feelings for him in that way, the only reason I went out with him was that Jamie was about, I told him that, he was the one that broke up with me anyway" fair enough I guess

"I’m gunna sleep, load road ahead of us, you should do the same, can't have you falling asleep in Hamburg, espescially since there's gonna be alot of walking and carrying" she nodded and looked up.  

"Wait what carrying!?" she asked but I pretented to be asleep.

"John!?" she mumbled something and went back to cuddling me untill we both fell asleep.