This Boy

Ringo's POV:

We talked for a couple hours and I was really getting to know her, she told about her name changed and how she met the others, how much she got along with them also that they all tried for her but they never really got anywhere with her besides Pete but that ended long ago, I really wanna take her out like down the park tomorrow but I don’t know when her work time is and I’m really nervous about asking hence the fact I haven’t...

“You really look like you wanna ask me something?” did I really look that nervous that she could figure that out.

“Uh no why?” she scooted closer to me and put a hand on my leg.

“Go on ask me, I don’t bite Ringo, not unless I'm in the mood for it” should I or should I not ask, ugh why do I have to be so embarrassed to ask a girl out to come down the park.

“Umm I was wondering did you wanna come down the park with me tomorrow, if you have time off work I mean” please say I said that right.

“Sure, well It’s my last day off work tomorrow, since I went with John and came back today so yeah I would love to meet you down the park tomorrow” oh yeah I do remember the other day when we was in the cavern and I was walking over she was talking to John about have a week and a day off work and wait! She said yes.

“Oh what rea- I mean that’s cool, so we'll meet at 1 after I’ve done some recording, I’ll meet you down there, ok?” she giggled and kissed me on the cheek for like the 20th time, not that I'm complaining.

“Hey that looks exactly like Paul's” she pointed to a lighter with a funky design, I found the other day in the Cavern, I never knew it was Paul's.

“I found it the other day, I asked if anyone lost it but no one said it was theirs” she leaned over me and picked it up from the side table and examined it.

“Yeah this is Paul's, he’s been looking for this, I’ll take it back to him it you want, he’s staying round mine and Jane’s to night”.  

“Yeah sure, so what time you gotta be off, not that I want you to go but I just wanna know how I have left to talk to you and stuff” I think that was a bit stretched but I didn’t want her to think I wanted her to go.

“Well, what time is it?” I looked at my watch.

“9” I replied.

“Well I’m gonna be off then, sorry, I would really love to stay with you longer but Jane’s got the only key coz I left it indoors and she’s going out at 10 so I’ve gotta let Paul in, I’ll see you tomorrow Rings”she got up and so did I.

“Want me to drive you home, Harry got the car back from the shop and it’ll save you from walking since I think it’s gonna rain” she nodded and kissed my cheek. Again.

“You sure?” I kissed her back, held her hand,  took her downstairs and outside the front door. 

“Right wait here for a sec and I will go get the car” I ran round the side and got the car and drove it round to the front and got back out of the car to open the other side door for her.

“Thank you” she said as she sat in the car, I shut the door behind her and got back in before driving back to her house by her giving me directions.                                                                                                

--------------

We arrived at her house just when it started to rain “thanks for the ride Ringo, I’ll see you tomorrow” she opened the door and was about to get out but backtracked and kissed me “bye” she said getting out of the car shutting the door behind her as she ran to her front door, I waved as I drove past her house and back to mine when I turnt round, I think I'm in love.