Back Off Boogaloo

Claire's POV: 

I heard her talking to Ringo saying "she seems nice, very polite" I smiled at the fact I was being call polite for once but she’s only just met me, so she probably won’t be saying that for long, a few moments later Ringo came into the room and gave me a cup of tea

"Thank you" I said as he sat next to me.

"No problem, how’s your cuts, see you've had to have your cheek stitched up a bit?" he asked putting his cup on the side.

"Fine, thanks to your mum" I sipped my tea and put it on the coffee table in front of me.

"Good goo- wait what’s that noise outside?" he stood up and looked out the window.

"What’s wrong Ringo?" I asked too standing up just to see two young lads fighting.

"Oh no it’s not another fight is it Richard?" his mum asked, sitting down and in reply he nodded "just leave it then" I got up.

"Where you going Claire?" I smirked at him.

"Gonna stop it" I began to walk out of the room when he grabbed my wrist.

"No your gonna get hurt" I pulled my wrist away from his hold.

"Look I’ll be ok Ringo, trust me, I deal with this sort of stuff all the time" I continued to walk out of the house.

"Stop her Rich she's gonna get hurt" Mr.Starr called but I still persisted.

I opened the front door and lent on the frame "hey do you mind not fighting out ere at this time of night?!" I shouted to the 2 lads.

"Ah sod off love, go do your make up" I stormed up to them and they both stopped and tried to intimidate me.

"I think that's more in your area" the older one was going to grab my arm but I punched him in the face and pushed him back, the other one too had a go but I kicked him in the groin and he fell to the ground "GO, NOW BEFORE I DO WORSE!" I shouted making them both run as fast as they could down the road "AND DON'T COME BACK AGAIN!" i added, i walked back into his mums and closed the door "told ya I wasn't gonna get hurt" I  went back into the living room and sat back down, finishing my drink.

"Whoa" Ringo said sitting back down too looking shocked and turned on.

"I’m used to stopping fights as i said" he and the others too finished off their drink and he took them out to the sink.

"So Claire, I’m Elsie and this is Ringo's step father Harry" I got up and shook both of their hands "so what’s your mother and fathers names if I may ask, i may know them?" she added.

"Rachel and Bart Peters" Ringo went out to the kitchen "I'm not married by the way, last name being different and all, i had some issues with my parents and so changed my name" I began to take of Ringo's jacket.

"No keep it on, give it to me tomorrow, you'll catch a cold" he said walking back in, I smiled at him and left it on "so where you live" he asked.

"With my friend Jane, not too far from here" I looked at my watch and quickly got up "oh my I gotta go, can we meet tomorrow at the cavern?" I asked standing at the door.

"Can I walk you home?" oh my, that's real nice Ringo.

"Umm if you want" we walked out of his house saying by to Elsie and Harry before we shut the front door and began the journey to mine.