Helter Skelter

Claire's POV:

"Ere John you got a fag?" I have to admit I did say I was gunna quit but I can't I was just dying for one and since everyone else had one it was just making the crave harder to handle.

"I’ve got one" Ringo said taking one out of the box in his pocket.

"thanks" I said placing it in my mouth.

"Here" his added getting out his lighter and lighting it up, I took a puff and held the cigarette in-between my fingers.

"Thanks again" John and George went back to the stage and got ready for another performance but Paul and Ringo stayed at the bar "shouldn't you 2 go and get ready?" I rubbed my eyes to try and stop them from getting heavy but it didn't seem to work.

"Nah we aint doing another one tonight, they just want to play a little quick guitar song for the girls.. so how long you been working, you look shattered" Paul said inbetween sips of his drink.

"Yeah been here since 6 this morning and only had 1 brake" i'll have to say the longer I stare at Ringo the more I like him but I’ve only just met him and I don't know what he's like and all but i do hope he's nice.

"That’s really bad" I went to put away some cleaned glasses from the counter but I tripped and knocked over the hole shelf, alerting mostly everyone around.

All but a few of the glasses smashed into loads of pieces all over the floor "F-!" I shouted not having a clue on how I’m gunna clean up this mess.

"You ok!?" Ringo worryingly asked, I turned too him and his mouth droped.

"What... what is it?" he ran round using the other side and held on to a piece of glass that had bounced and gone into my cheek.

"Close your eyes this is gunna hurt" John and George realised the smash was from the bar and rushed over to it to see what happen.

"Claire!?" John shouted

"Ahh" I screamed as Ringo pulled out the piece of glass.

"It’s alright it's out now" he said as he hugged me tight, I weren’t crying but you know.. IT HURT LIKE BLOODY HELL!

"Oh my, you ok Claire!?" John worryingly asked.

"I'm fine John" i let go of the tight hold i had around Ringo's waist then turned round and started to clean up the pieces and so did Ringo, I saw a big piece of glass and I guess so did he and when I put my hand over it he did as well, I quickly moved my hand feeling really awkward and cut it "F-!" I shouted again, we quickly cleaned up the rest of the glass just in time to be honest as my boss came over to the counter just as we threw the bits in the bin and put the other glasses back on the shelf.