Second chances ?

*Emily's POV*

"Mrs.Smith , it's time to wake up you need your medications" I open my eyes and wait for my eyes to adjust to the light

"Thank you" "Would you like anything for breakfast ?" "Not right now thank you"

I'm in need of Cameron's arms hugging me , I'm in need for his scent , kisses and comments . .

I need to talk to him , and sort this out because I really do love him but I hate him at the same time. I grab my phone and read 2 voicemails .

'Emily , I'm sorry like really sorry . I wasn't thinking she kissed me , and I was being a fucking retard and decided to kiss back . . Emily you have changed my life in a good way and I just , I just can't lose you . You have my heart only you , I don't want to lose us . What will the fans think of me , Im just sorry I hurt you I didn't mean it I wasn't thinking when she kissed me . Emily I love you and' it goes dead

I get distracted by familiar voice "Emily ?" It was him what would I say ? "Hi" was my response

"Em look , I'm sorry . . I wasn't thinking and was being a fucking ass wipe . Emily I can't be complete without you . . You've changed my life in so many ways and I'm glad you have" I cut him off

"Cameron I still love you . . Even thought you did hurt me , it's just I can't" "you can't what" "I can't forgive you right now , I need to think"

"Yeah I understand . But will I get a second chance ?" I look at the window "I don't have an answer right now" he sighs

"Ill just give you some space . see you later em" he kisses my forehead and with that he walks away . I wasn't ready to forgive cameron , not yet .

Hours have we by and honestly it's been boring as fuck . The beeps on the montitor was the only sound in the room except a knock at the door "Come in"

*Taylors POV*

"Hey Em" "Hey taylor waylor" she chuckles "How you feeling ?" "A bit better" He grabs my hand

"Emily , I know this isn't the right time but I can't let you slip away . But I'm in love with you . Your that little spark that lights up the room everytime you walk in . When you would kiss cam I would leave cause , cause I get jelouse . I want you to be my girl Em ." She looks out the window and doesn't respond .

"I just messed this up , i messed up our friendship by expressing my feelings towards you at the wrong time . I'm sorry I'll just leave"

"Its just my the right time to of said that. I'm sorry" I get up and wait for a response but of course didn't get the one I wanted .

I wipe the tears shedding from my eyes and leave without another word . "Taylor , it's not that I don't want to give you a chance . it's just I don't want to get hurt anymore tay ." I look back

"I wouldn't hurt you for a thing . But I'm not going to wait a million years" I sigh and walk out the room wishing I could have went back in and kiss her soft plump lips .

Snap out of it taylor , she just got out of a relationship and I'm over here trying to fuck things off more . I'm such a fool .

*Emily's POV*

I pull out my phone and dial Nash's number . I needed his advice , I needed his help .

'Hey Em' 'Hey nashypoo' 'What's up ? how are you feeling ?' 'I need help nash . I'm a mess right now' 'what do you mean a mess ?'

'Nash I feel like I've messed up the MAGCON family for you guys . I am taking cameron away from you , Cameron's not going to be the same , And nash taylor just expressed his feelings towards me'

'Emily who said you were taking cam away from me ? Cause sure as heck I didn't ! Cameron messed this up for himself don't put all the stress on your shoulders . And taylor has had strong feelings for you , but he's the type of guy to want someone to be his right away and I'm just scared your going to get hurt again if you don't how do I say this'

He sighs and continues 'If you guys aren't honest with eachother' 'Your right Nash . this is exactly why I love you ! Can you do me another favor ?'

'I love you too emybear and what is that favor ?' 'Bring me some food cause this hospital food sucks buttcheeks !'

Nash does his little baby laugh 'Of course Em . I'll be there with some Wendy's in 20'

what seemed like 35 minutes later nash finally arrived with the food . "Ahh thank The Lord !" I do my happy dance along with it .

"Emily you shouldn't move that much" "oh yeah don't worry I'm fine" Nash gives me one bag and sits on the chair next to the bed .

"So what did they find wrong with you ?" I swallow my fry "Oh I don't have brain damage it's just a scar which is good . But my leg is broke again , and it's actually kinda a lucky accident because I won't need surgery just a cast for 2 weeks ."

"Wow that's a amazing . I'm glad your okay Emily" most of the time was spent talking about MAGCON and how they would have to starting traveling .

"Nash , does cameron hate me ?" He looks up and swallows his food "Emily , Cameron dosent hate you . He is upset with himself because he hurt you in the worst way ever . He hasn't really you know hang with us anywhere , he's been in his room a lot . The real question is Do you hate him ?"

I look down and choke on my own words "In a way I do , but then again I don't want to . Like I understand everyone makes mistakes even I have and I believe he deserves a second chance it's just . . . I don't know when I'll be ready"

'Emily don't cry , it's ok . What ever your heart is telling you go with that because believe me I've been in the same situation as you and . . It sucked a lot"

"Did you love her ?" his icy blue eyes are now filled with tears "A lot , she was my everything , my world . She actually cheated on me last week"

he laughs but in a way shows pain "Are you going to give her a second chance nash ?" "I've been thinking about it and I don't believe she deserves a second chance"

"Nash just promise me one thing ?" "What ?" "Don't hurt the next girl the way she did to you"

His frown turns into a bright smile "I wouldn't plan on it . Em I better get going I'll call you tomorrow . Love you stinky"

He kisses my forehead "Love you to Nashybear" He laughs and walks out . Gosh it feels like 1,000 pounds have lifted off my shoulder . Now all that was left is telling taylor how I felt , and choosing what my heart desires .