Chapter Thirty Three

Edited: 4/26/18

[n] OMFG, I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONGGGG TIME, gomenasai. (i'm sorry)

and holy shiitake mushrooms, thank you so much for 14k reads! wth, can't believe this book is actually gaining reads ahhh!!

I hope we can reach the 1k votes milestone in the future :)

oh and sorry for disappointing you with a short chapter. ;(

don't forget to leave a vote. :)

oh and merry christmas to all of you and an early happy new year. let's just hope that 2018 turns okay.

Chapter Thirty Three

"T-Travis, I'm sorry." Aaron chokes out as he takes sight of Travis' state. He goes near him and tries to inspect his wound which is directly on his stomach, Aaron grabs a portion of his shirt and tears this.

"This is all my fault," Aaron says to himself as a single drop of tear makes its way down his cheek, he folds the ripped cloth and applies this to Travis' gunshot wound.

Travis coughs and opens his eyes ever so slightly, he looks at Aaron and a weak smile makes its way to his face. "Don't say that," His voice comes out raspy. "It was my choice and I'm glad I chose it."

"Damn it, Travis." He croaks as tears go down his cheeks like a waterfall. "Please, hold on." He says.

The next thing they know, rapid footsteps can be heard coming from the stairs. Aaron's eyes widen as he takes sight of 4 familiar faces.

"Aphmau! Mija!" Zack chortles with a fake smile plastered on his face. "I'm so glad to see you here!" He says.

Aphmau doesn't look at him and goes straight to the direction of Aaron...and Travis. Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Zane trailing closely behind her.

"Mija? Huh..?" Ein questions as countless thoughts and questions start rummaging his mind.

Zack chuckles to himself. "Ein, I'd like you to meet my daughter...Aphmau." Zack says like a proud father. Ein's eyes widen but he quickly composes himself and takes a good grip on his hostage once again, Melissa.

But Ein couldn't help but wonder. "I swear, she looks very familiar. It's like I've seen her before, like..before I met her when I bumped into Kawaii~Chan and her back then." Ein says as he scrunches up his eyebrows.

Zack laughs as he notices Aphmau glare at Ein and him. "Hey Ein, didn't you say that you caught a mermaid before?" Zack crosses his arms on his chest.

Ein halts and looks at Zack, curiosity having the best of him. Ein nods. "Yeh, what about it?"

"Well, you see.." Zack starts as he makes eye contact with Aphmau.

"Aphmau's the mermaid."

🌟leave a vote, will ya? ;)🌟