Chapter Twenty Five

Edited: 4/26/18

Chapter Twenty Five

Aaron slowly opens his eyes as he is greeted by a blinding light. He blinks as he adjusts to the brightness. He groans as he feels all sorts of pain shoot all over his body.

What in the name of Irene happened? He thought.

"Aaron?"

He leisurely turns his head as his body is still in pain. Then, his eyes take sight of Katelyn, Travis, and Zane.

He can see their eyes widening. He confusingly looks at them.

"Y-You're okay!" Travis exclaims as a smile of relief takes over his face. He vigorously runs towards Aaron and hugs him—more like squish him.

"C-Can't b-b-reatheee..." Aaron attempts to say when Travis practically squishes his body.

Travis' eyes widen and he steps back in a haste. "S-Sorry!" He apologizes as he throws his arms up in the air.

This receives him a smack from Katelyn. "Ow! What was that for?!" He protests as he rubs the smacked part. Katelyn rolls her eyes at him. "For being a dummy, dummy." She says. "Oh and also for being noisy, we're in a clinic you idiot."

Travis pouts as he crosses his arms and looks down on the floor in shame.

Zane on the other hand just crosses his arms and sighs as he already grown used to their attitude.

"What in the name of Irene happened?" Aaron groans as he tries to sit. His body aches as his head throbs. Then, an unfamiliar pain shoots up his stomach.

"Ah!" He yells in pain as he hesitantly clutches his stomach. Katelyn, Travis, and Zane's eyes widen at his sudden action and they soon scoot closer to him.

"You shouldn't sit, you're wounded." Zane tells him through his mask, his arms still crossed.

Aaron's face twists in pain as he slowly lifts up his shirt, revealing a bandage that covers the left side of his stomach, blood being visible through the white cloth.

"You've been shot, now rest." Katelyn says as calmly as she can.

The incident.

Shot.

Zack.

"No! Aaron!" He hears her voice.

"Aphmau. Where is she?"

•••
OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCHHHHH. (even though idk your names but who cares about that!) ❤️❤️

Speaking of names, comment your names! I'd love to know 'em.💓

Anyways, finals are FINALLY over, (actually was quick) which is a relief. I really did worked my ass off since I'm achieving for a good grade.

and holy poop we reached 9k!😍 YASSSS, tysmmmm!

Sorry for the short chapter! I really wanted to publish something for all of you! Thank you so much for the votes, comments, and followers. Thank you!❤️❤️

Until next chapter,

-nicole
•••