Chapter Seventeen

Edited: 4/25/18

Chapter Seventeen

"W-Where did you get that?" Aaron asks speechlessly. He's never seen this kind of potion before, it's glowing blue. Dull black and gray potions are the only potions that are always being used in this town.

"As I've said before, at the forest." Ein says as he hands the potion to Aaron. Aaron gently takes this and inspects this.

It doesn't look like no ordinary potion, it must've been brewed or made by a powerful sorcerer or sorceress. Aaron thought.

"Which forest?" Aaron asks as he looks at Ein right in the eye.

"The Trypuisis Forest."

Then it hits Aaron. It's as if he's knocked down by a big rock in the face. He realizes...

That's the same forest on where Aphmau saved him and on where Aphmau said she lost her potion...

Could it be..?

"So, do you have any idea what the potion is?" Ein asks hopefully.

"No," Aaron lies, "I'm afraid not..."

Ein sighs. "Nobody in this entire town knows what that potion does.." Ein says "It interests me so much."

"3 more days, Aaron.."

A voice repeatedly says inside Aaron's mind. He couldn't help but think of a way...A way on where he could take this potion away from Ein, so that Aphmau can stay with him much longer.

"But how..?" Aaron mutters to himself. Then in a blink of a second, an idea pops into his mind.

"Hey Ein, uhm...can I borrow this? So that I can inspect it more and maybe I can get some answers out of it." Aaron asks, hoping for Ein to agree with it.

"I would do that but I'm sad to say that I'll be leaving to Okhasis tomorrow and I'll already be leaving that potion with somebody." Ein reasons out.

"Who are you leaving it with?" Aaron asks as he looks at Ein.

"With Zack..."

Hope you guys like this chappie!❤️
Sorry for the slow update, things have been hectic lately.

Leave a VOTE⭐️ if you want more!

-nicole