Chapter Eleven

Edited: 4/25/18—omfg these chapters are cringey. dear gosh. •^•

Chapter Eleven

"Ein?" Kawaii~Chan lets out in shock. Aphmau finally gets up and looks in front of her. There, she sees a man with dark hair with a streak of a bluish-gray hair. He also has werewolf ears like Dottie and Daniel.

"It's nice to meet you again, Kawaii~Chan." Ein smirks and crosses his arms.

"Ggrrrrrrr." Kawaii~Chan glares at him. She always doesn't like Ein in the first place.

"Woah. Woah. Calm down, meif'wa." Ein puts both his hands up. He turns his head to look at Aphmau and his curiosity gets the best of him. "Who's your friend here?" He points at Aphmau and he instantly gets captivated by her beauty, he can't believe that this was the girl that bumped him, in fact, he was thankful she bumped into him.

"Hi. I'm Aphmau." Aphmau lets out a smile and waves. Ein nods. "My name's Ein."

Ein tilts his head as he realizes something. "I swear, you look really familiar. Have we met before?" Ein asks as he tries to remember her, it is on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't quite get it.

Aphmau raises an eyebrow at his question. "I don't think so." She says.

"Okay! Goodbye, Ein! We're off, Goodbye!" Kawaii~Chan blurts out and grabs Aphmau by her arms. Kawaii~Chan pulls Aphmau away from the werewolf and off they go back to their home.

"Hhhmmmm...I swear I saw her before..." Ein mutters to himself as he thinks harder. "I just couldn't quite put my finger on it."

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan continue their way as Aphmau is still confused with Kawaii~Chan's actions awhile ago.

"Kawaii~Chan?" Aphmau asks as she looks at Kawaii~Chan.

"Mhm?" Kawaii~Chan mumbles as her ears are listening.

"Why were you acting weird earlier?" Aphmau asks her as the words just slip out her mouth.

Kawaii~Chan halts and looks at the ground. She sighs and shakes her head. "He...I j-just don't trust him, Aphmau~Senpai." She reasons out.

Aphmau frowns and puts a hand on Kawaii~Chan's shoulder. "You don't have to say the reason, it's okay." She says.

Kawaii~Chan looks up at her and fakes a smile. "Thank you." And they both continue walking.

•••

Ein walks back and forth as he stares at the object in front of him cluelessly. "Hhhmm...they said they found you in the forest.." Ein says as he spectates the object, which is a potion, in front of him.

The potion is glowing blue in front of him. It is a potion that he hasn't seen anywhere before. "What does it do though?" Ein asks himself cluelessly.

Little does he know what the potion can do...

Little does he know who it belongs to...

Little does he know that it isn't supposed to be in his hands in the first place...

For the potion is...

The potion that can prolong Aphmau's spell for 2 more days.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
HOLY SHIZ! Aphmau's potion has been with Ein all this time?!😂

And thank you so much for 750+ reads!❤️ It means a WHOLE lot. Forgive me for the short chapter.

WANT ME TO UPDATE FASTER? CLICK DA STAR!⭐️ (it literally takes a second.)

Thank you!💕

-nicole
━━━━━━━━━━━━