Chapter Ten

Edited: 4/25/18

Chapter Ten

Aphmau slowly opens her eyes and yawns. She takes a look around and notices that she is at Aaron's sister's room.

She smiles at the memory of what happened yesterday. It was a day well spent.

She sits up and stretches her arms to their full length. She gets out of bed and approaches the door. She opens it and the aroma of something good hits her nose since she doesn't really know a lot of human food.

"Aaron?" She calls out.

"I'm in the kitchen, Aph!" A voice replies. Aphmau walks to the kitchen as Aaron showed her yesterday.

She enters the place and now she understands where the sweet aroma has come from. Aaron was cooking pancakes.

Aaron notices Aphmau and smiles. "Here." He puts the plate of pancakes on a table. "They're pancakes." He informs her.

"Pun...cakes..?" She tries to say as she was unfamiliar with such words.

Aaron nods. "Yep. Pancakes. They taste good, like breadsticks."

Aphmau's eyes widen and a smile creeps up her face at the sound of 'breadsticks'.

She swiftly sits on a chair that was in front of the table and munches on the pancakes with a fork.

"MmmmMmmm." She mumbles. "These are good but breadsticks are gooder." She finishes.

Aaron laughs. "I don't think 'gooder' is even a word." He lectures.

Aphmau shrugs and munches on another pancake. "It is now,"

"Oh yeah, you and Kawaii~Chan are going to go shopping right?" He asks casually as he takes a seat in front of her.

"Mhm," she attempts to say while chewing on her pancake.

"If you want to, you can take a shower and go wear one of Melissa's clothes that she forgot to bring with her."

"Uhm..okay..?" She furrows her eyebrows as she realizes something.

Aaron raises an eyebrow. "What's the matter?"

"Aaron..." She starts. "What is a shower?"

•••

Aphmau wraps a towel around herself and dries herself up with it.

She grabs Melissa's black dress and wears it. It actually fits her perfectly, it shows off her body curves just fine. She grabs a comb that is from Aaron and combs her hair.

She looks at herself in the mirror and approves of her look. She walks out of the bathroom and notices Aaron sitting on a chair in front of her, back facing her direction. "Aaron?"

Aaron turns around and notices Aphmau looking at him. She twirls and shows off her look. "How do I look?" She asks hopefully.

Aaron smiles and blushes. "You look beautiful." Aphmau couldn't help but blush a little bit as well.

Just then, a knock on the door is heard which is followed by a high pitched voice yelling from the other side. "Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan's here!"

"OooOoohh!" Aphmau jumps excitingly and goes straight for the door with Aaron right by her side.

Aphmau opens the door and Kawaii~Chan comes into view. She is wearing a pink floral dress that goes just below her knees and she is wearing plain white doll shoes that match her dress. "EeeeEeekkk!" Kawaii~Chan shrieks and hugs Aphmau all of a sudden.

"Kawaii~Chan is so excited to go shopping with you!" Kawaii~Chan says and pulls away. She notices Aaron's presence. "Oh! Hey Aaron~Kun!" She greets with a grin.

"Hey, Kawaii~Chan." He says back with a smile.

"Now come on, Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan grabs Aphmau by her arm. "Let's go shopping!" And off they go.

"Bye, Aaron!" Aphmau says before looking back at Aaron's figure with a smile.

Aaron smiles and waves. "Bye, Aph."

•••

"No."
"Nope."
"Nu."
"Noooooo."
"Ye...wait...nope."

Are the words that Aphmau has been hearing for the past few minutes as she already tries a ton of dresses but soon Kawaii~Chan disapproves of this.

Aphmau groans. "Kawaii~Chan, I already tried 30 dresses and you only approved 3 of them! 3 is enough for me, I'm tired!" Aphmau complains.

"Nope! We're not going to stop until you have 4 dresses in total!" Kawaii~Chan reasons while crossing her arms.

"Urrrggghhh! Can I at least choose a dress this time?" Aphmau asks hopefully while putting on puppy dog eyes.

Kawaii~Chan think of this for awhile and shrugs. "Sure, why not?"

Aphmau smiles and searches for a dress that she likes. A few minutes have passed and she still couldn't find a dress that looks good, she is starting to give up until something catches her eye.

A purple dress with silver linings wrapped around its waistline with a silky hem catches her eyes. She grabs this and examines it. She likes it.

Kawaii~Chan approaches her side and her eyes lighten with anticipation. "It's pretty! Do you like this one?" Kawaii~Chan asks as she looks at Aphmau.

Aphmau looks at her and nods. "I love it." She smiles.

A few minutes have passed, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau are now walking down the streets of the town as they try to return to their home. "Thanks for shopping with me, Kawaii~Chan."

Kawaii~Chan giggles and smiles. "No problem, Aphmau~Senpai!"

Aphmau is too distracted about thinking of what Aaron's reaction's going to be that she didn't even notice where she is going.

Suddenly, she felt something push against her shoulder and the next thing she knows, she is now pushed against the ground. She bumped into someone.

"Urgh, watch where you're going." A familiar voice says. It is the voice of the person she bumped into.

"Oh no! Aphmau~Senpai, are you okay?" Kawaiii~Chan tries to help Aphmau up and doesn't even notice the person in front of them.

"Kawaii~Chan?" The voice asks.

Kawaii~Chan raises an eyebrow and looks up at the person in front of them. Her eyes widen.

"Ein?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ayeee. Ein's back! *background music plays* dun dun dun dun dun.🌚

Be sure to expect a whole lot of shiz to happen in this book! Huehue.

and...OH MY IRENE WE'RE 10 CHAPTERS IN! YAYAYYAY!💕

PLEASE VOTE FOR MORE CHAPTERS!⭐️⭐️

-nicole
━━━━━━━━━━━━