Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chapter. 15

Chapter Fifteen.

Jerry's P.O.V

I woke up, looking at the clock that read 12:00 in the afternoon and I sighed. Rubbing my eyes, and sitting up. I climbed out of bed, and into my bathroom to get ready for my movie day with Damien and the kids. I was excited, to just lay back and cuddle and relax. I got into the shower, scrubbed my hair, body and then shaved my legs.

I decided to just throw my hair back into a high pony tail, and a head band to hold back any loose strands. I slipped on some jean shorts, and dull pink tube top. My head band matched my shirt, and I was glad to see Kane already dressed downstairs.

I ruffled his hair, as I walked by and into the kitchen where my dad nervously paced. "Were heading over now, so you can make this day an all day thing if you want?" I suggested and he nodded. "Why are you so nervous dad, just get on your knee and pop the darn question. Two easy steps" I said and he looked up at me.

"It's not that easy, Jerry. How do I know she will even say yes? I mean she could throw the ring right in my face and leave me there alone looking like a damn fool" he explained and I laughed. "Why are you laughing at me?" he whined, and I laughed even harder.

"Dad you wouldn't even think of proposing to her if she didn't like you back, and she must like you enough to stick up with your weird kids" I said with a genuine smile, and he laughed. Pulling me into a hug, which I gladly hugged him back. "I love you Daddy" I whispered into his chest, and he hugged me tighter to him.

"I love you too, Jer" he said and let go of me. I smiled a short smile at him, and Kane came rushing in looking very impatient.

"I love both of you, now can we go Sissy? My woman's waiting for me" he said tapping his foot impatiently and I laughed.

"Bye Dad and Good luck" I called as Kane started dragging me out of the door and over to Damien's house which was looking pretty dark at the moment. I walked in, and noticed the lights off and the house eerily quiet. "Kane maybe we should come back later" I whispered just as someone came walking downstairs.

"Kane you're here" Marty squealed, she had on a short brown wig with a blue clip in it. The blue clip matched her blue plaid skirt and white tank top with a blue shawl over it. "Damien, Derrek, and Candy are still sleeping. There was A LOT of yelling last night" she said with a shake of her head.

"Candy's here? As in right this moment?" I asked and she nodded her head. She pointed towards the stair with wide eyes I walked upstairs. Leaving Kane and Marty downstairs, knowing they would be okay. I peeked into Derrek's room to see him not there, but a small figure with blonde hair sprawled on his bed. I then walked down towards Damien's room to see Damien sleeping soundly on his bed, and Derrek sprawled on the ground. I smiled a small smile, happy that Candy wasn't anywhere near Damien. I climbed over Derrek and crawled in next to Damien.

"Jerry, what are you doing here?" he asked his eyes opening barely as I crawled in next to him. Rubbing his eyes, I snuggled into his chest.

"Decided to give my dad the day off and Kane couldn't wait to see Marty again" I spoke, my finger making small designs on his stomach. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I looked up and leaned my lips towards him. His lips meant them, and somehow I ended up underneath him.