Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 11

Chapter Eleven.

"What's up with your family and spoons..?" Damien asked and I couldn't contain my laughter. My family was obsessed with spoons, what can I say? You can eat Ice cream with them, and they can stick to your nose. The only thing that was better then spoons was sporks....do NOT get me started on them.

"Spoons are awesome what can I say?" I said with a shrug of my shoulders as we pulled into the restaurant. He got out and opened my door for me. Awe, he's such a gentlemen, a very hot gentlemen. His outfit was beyond a hot, it was a pale green buttoned up shirt. The top two buttons were un-buttoned. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and he had on pair of a nice cargo shorts on. He just looked so cute, and hot and I was so happy that this magnificent man was on a date with me.

I looked up at the restaurant that immediately looked familiar and then as realization hit me, I spun around and began to walk backwards.

"Jerry it's the only nice restaurant in this town" Damien explained, slipping a hand around my waist and pulling me back.

"I don't want my first date to be at my dad's restaurant! Do you not know how embarrassing that is" I exclaimed and he laughed while pulling me towards the restaurant.

"It wont be too bad. Your dads probably busy, he wont even notice us" Damien said as we walked in. I immediately put my head down and hid my face with my hair. "Reservation for two" Damien said as I wrapped my arms around his arm and buried my face into the side of his shoulder.

"What's the name under..?" the waiter person asked. Damien was about to open up his mouth, and tell him his name so we can sit down, and hide. Let's just say that didn't happen.

"My baby girl, deserves the best Janice" my dad's loud, vibrant voice said and I groaned. My dad just had to ruin the would have been perfect date. "Dad" I whined looking at him now, he was smiling a huge smile. Enjoying himself very much. "What's wrong pumpkin, there's a seat right here. Come on" He said, again too loud for my liking.

"Im sorry" I whispered in Damien's ear for my dad's behavior. Damien put an arm around my waist, and pulled me towards him. "It's fine" he whispered. I smiled and snuggled into his side as we walked to the table. Once we got to the table, Damien pulled out my chair for me and sat in it.

"Your waiter will be here in a few, have fun. Ill be back in a bit and we can talk" My dad said and kissed the side of my head before walking away. I slammed my head on the table while Damien laughed.

"He's not that bad, and oh shit" Damien said and I heard him hit his forehead. All of a sudden an all to familiar voice filled my ears. "Hey Bro...and..." He trailed off as I looked up and his eyes widened. "Hey Derrek. Let me guess, your our waiter..?" I asked and he nodded as he grinded his teeth. "Yeah now what can I get you two to drink" he said quietly.

"Mountain Dew" I said before rubbing my face, and groaning inwardly.

"Pepsi" Damien said, and Derrek walked away.

"Im so sorry, I totally forgot he worked tonight" Damien immediately apologized and I just shrugged.

"It's a date I wont forget tell you that much. Next thing you know Candy will walk in" I said with a fake smile.

"She's right there" Damien said in a monotone voice and I completely froze.

"No way! Were leaving, this date is going to suck!" I screamed and tried getting up. Damien was laughing really hard, and I narrowed my eyes curious as to why he would be laughing at a time like this.

"She's not really here, Babe don't worry" he said and I sat down. I glared playfully at him, until I noticed he called me his babe and then I just smiled really big. "What?" he said and I grinned even bigger.