Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 16

I pinky promised you all, and look I didn't break it , I got it out sooooooner!

AHHHH, YAY TO ME AND YOU ALL!

Now read, Ill ramble, rant, shout out, and everything down there! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixteen

Recap - "It was the day you and Damien had your date, you have to understand that I really liked you and seeing you with him made me very Jealous. Candy came to me with a plan, a horrible, horrible plan...

Continued - He stopped, and took another deep breath as my mind clouded with confusion. What the flip was he talking about? I nodded for him to continue and he did so. "She said that she made up a plan so I could get you, and she could get Damien but she knew she couldn't tear you apart unless it was something really important" he continued and stopped again.

Struggling, and I think already knew in my head what the plan was. I didn't want it to be true though, I really didn't want it to be. "What was her plan?" I asked softly, and he looked up at me. His eyes pained.

"She said that if she was pregnant with Damien's kid that you would get mad and cry and I would be your shoulder to cry on. I told her that Damien wouldn't hurt you again; I was his twin and all and just knew it. She told me that was where I came in, and she would get Damien drunk at party and try but if she didn't succeed than I would be the one to get her pregnant" he spoke and I held up my hand.

My heart beating faster than its normal pace."Derrek, Is Damien the father?" I asked slowly, not wanting to hear the answer. If he was then he did cheat on me, and then everything I believed about him would be ruined. Derrek opened his mouth, and I knew that whatever came out of his mouth next would change my decisions for good, or for worse.

Derrek's P.O.V

"Derrek, Is Damien the father?" Jerry asked slowly, the fear and fright evident in her voice. I knew that right now, was the time for me to make my decision. Did I want Jerry all for myself and let us have the happy ever after, or Did I want my brother to have the happy every after?

"Damien is...isn't the father" I said softly, my heart aching from what I just said but the look of relief and happiness on Jerry's made me realize that I made the right decision.

"Oh My Gosh" she said, sounding so relieve, but then realization hit her and she looked up at me sharply. "Derrek are you the..." she trailed off and I nodded my head lightly. "Oh No" she whispered and scooted towards me.

"I don't know what to do; I don't want it to be mine. I don't want to have anything to do with her, and Damien's going to be fucking pissed off when he finds out" I yelled, anger bursting out of me and I slammed my fist on my thigh.

"First things first, you need to calm the heck down. Second, were not telling Damien yet" she said and my mouth dropped. Not telling Damien? What was she smoking?

Jerry P.O.V

As Derrek lashed out in anger, I knew if I wanted to save this brotherhood at all we couldn't tell Damien yet. Not till the bench got what she deserved. "First things first, you need to calm the heck down. Second, were not telling Damien yet" I said and his mouth dropped.